New PVD R3's

Slalom Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Terry Kirby

Aaron Morris

Post by Aaron Morris » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:06 am

I am finally going to get a set of PVD's. Are the R3's available yet? Is the cost going to be the same as the R2's?
Thanks
Aaron

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:30 am

Expect the R3 site to launch this week. It will have details on the next run of R3s...

I'll post here when the site is up and running.

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:52 pm

Chris,
Is this( http://www.peterverdonedesigns.com/skat ... index.html ) the new site your talking about? Looks good. When do you think that the other pages will be done?

Last edited by Glenn S on Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Terry Kirby
Team RoeRacing
Team RoeRacing

Post by Terry Kirby » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:03 am

Glen, you find stuff faster than anyone I know. I talk to Pete 3 X a week and even I didnt know about that page. How do you do it?>

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:42 am

I added that last one( http://www.peterverdonedesigns.com ) to my "favorites" in Internet Explorer. When I clicked on it after looking at this post I noticed it had a changed look.

Last edited by Glenn S on Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:45 am

Glenn...what you see there is the new site design, though none of the pages are live. Peter's move messed up our plans and the only thing we have left to do at this point is fill in real content/text once Peter is settled and can focus on it all.

I'll post when the site is done. I hope Peter and I can wrap it up next week. At the VERY least there will be a new run R3 pre-order page next week with all the details you need to know on how to secure a set of these amazing trucks.

Stuff that will also be on the site are...a full parts/price list, tuning tips, rider testimonials, open source files (make your own angle plates, etc), technical info/exploded view....basicaly everything anyone has been asking on these forums.

As for those photos. I shot the red ones at my practice spot and the blue ones were shot by Gareth Roe...pretty damn sexy if you ask me, that is why we are using Gareth's shot on the homepage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chris Stepanek on 2003-07-23 22:49 ]</font>