Need you help with a bushing Chart

Slalom Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Terry Kirby

Joe Iacovelli

Need you help with a bushing Chart

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:19 pm

In an effort to assist new skaters and ones uninclined to fiddling with their boards, I'd like to put together a bushing chart. I've had an influx of brand new and cross over riders here in CT and need to figure this out for them. I thought I would ask for your input and share it with everyone.

I'm using Khiro as a standard here in CT. The Big Bad Bushing kits offer multiple possibilities, I ordered a bunch for everybody and we've been test piloting them over the past couple of weeks. So when I conceived of undertaking this effort, I was thinking Khiro. While I think it would be useful to include Radikal, Bones, Doh Doh's, etc, there is no way I've got the smarts or time to manage that project. Please keep it Khiro specific for now. Maybe someone will volunteer to help me with the rest in round 2.

I'm looking for your bushing configuration. Bottom Front, Top Front, Bottom Rear, Top Rear. For these purposes Bottom is closest to the base plate, Top is closest to the kingpin nut. It would be helpful to know your truck choice, style of riding, and weight. For example Tracker RTX/S, slalom, 175lbs and then your bushing choice, or Randal 180, cruising, 140lbs, etc.

I set up an Email address to keep all your info in one spot. As soon as I gather a significant sample I'll publish the results here. All replies are confidential. Obviously this will represent no substitute for personal experience, but I think we can determine an excellent place for people to start.

Please email: Khirochart@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER: I am unaffiliated with Khiro or any other skate company, except as a customer.

Michel Billings

Post by Michel Billings » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:01 am