November 20: Fountainhead

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Anthony Flis

November 20: Fountainhead

Post by Anthony Flis » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:15 am

Hey guys,
I know I always bring up that we should start a downhill series and what not well i thought id try my hand at organizing something...SO I decided that on November 20 Im going to do a big session at fountainhead park. I know the back hill gnarly as hell but i know that those of us who are the idiotic adrenaline freaks will charge. I have the Nova Bombers on board and i have two groups of people that i know through the Silverfish forums on board as well as Anthony Smallwood who said if we got something real then hed be there and he said hed contact Doug and a few others. That being said, who wants to come? No matter what I know that at least me, Danny and Jimmy will be there bombing like we have no brains(dont worry we have fullfaces and full pads) so come and have fun.
Anthony Flis

Anthony Smallwood

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:17 pm

Just remember to wear slider gloves. Oh, and prepare a last will and testament....just kidding....we'll be fine(gulp)!
Man, that turn is no joke. The real problem is the side of the bridge. If you wipe out and hit one of those posts at a high speed, you might get a helicopter ride. And if you're lucky enough to make it between two posts, it's a nice twenty foot drop to the water.
I guess my advice is, DON'T FALL!!
Definitely a double black diamond. At speed.

Danny Crawford

Post by Danny Crawford » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:00 am

Can we change the date Tony? I just found I have some art retreat for school then and isn't there some other skating thing scheduled for that day?

Danny Crawford

Post by Danny Crawford » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:20 pm

Tony screwed up on the date and he has some marching thing or something that day so we were thinking the 27th. When is thanksgiving?