Looking for Links!

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Looking for Links!

Post by Claude Regnier » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:11 am

Hey guys, a couple of campers are moving to the DC area next week. They are pretty new but enjoy skating. The older sister kind of likes freestyle and younger brother is learning ramps and such.

Can you guys send me some links or info on some of the parks in the area. Not exactly sure what area and I mentioned the Potomac Mills? Vans skatepark. I do know that you guys have had several other park up and running since i've been there.

We will see you guys in Ohio, EH!
Many Happy Pumps!

Earl Cephas

Post by Earl Cephas » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:42 am

John Dillon

Google these...

Post by John Dillon » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:09 am

Yo Claude.....Vans at Potomac Mills is long gone...but check these skateparks out:
DC: Green Skate Lab...outdoor concrete bowl
MD: Lansdowne(Baltimore),Pigtown(in S. Baltimore), Ocean City,Bowie, Greenbelt,Frederick,Olney, St Mary's County(in Lexington Park), Charles County Skatepark in White Plains Regional park...often referred to as Waldorf). Indoors: Skate of Confusion in East Baltimore.
VA: Arlington, Va Beach, Henrico County(N. Richmond), Stafford Bowl....indoors: Old School Skatepark in Fredericksburg. There are also numerous lamo modular parks that are falling apart.

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Thanks

Post by Claude Regnier » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:39 pm

Thanks a lot guys. Hope to make down there by the fall. Thinking maybe between Antrim and North Carolina, EH!

Hope things are going great.
Many Happy Pumps!