RIP: Tony "Thaiman"

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

RIP: Tony "Thaiman"

Post by John Dillon » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:56 am

I just heard about Tony's death from Cabbage this eve....I remember Tony as an insane skater who use to rip Cedar Crest's vert ramp.I may have some pix of him...I'll have to look around. I also remember him from shows in the 80s in DC and his band 'Coathanger Delivery'. For the past few years I'd run into him in Ocean City when I'd go to skate the Ocean Bowl. May he rest in peace. Cabbage may post up funeral info...supposedly to be held in O.C. on Thursday.

John Dillon

Funeral Service:Please pause for a moment at 3pm on 10/17/07

Post by John Dillon » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:05 am

will be held at Burbage Funeral Home in Berlin, Maryland...not far from Ocean City at 3pm on Wed. 10/17/07. Vert skaters from all over are mourning the loss of another brother who once reigned supreme on a piece of wood while rolling on 4 urethane wheels. I remember some of the good times. Tony was a Cedar Crest ripper who will be remembered. Please pause for a moment on this day, take a deep breath, and think how lucky you are to still be alive....and dedicate one run for Tony next time you skate....he'd appreciate it. RIP