Mollica World's DVD

Internet, Magazine, TV, Radio

Moderator: Maria Carrasco

Jack Smith
Morro Bay Skate legend
Morro Bay Skate legend

Post by Jack Smith » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:33 pm

Maurine and I just finished watching Kenny and Robin Mollica's World Championships DVD...incredible.

First I want to publicly thank my wife who nursed me back to health after my accident at Donner and then encouraged me every step of the way with the series.

I want to thank all of you in our little slalom world who made this year possible. I never though I would see something like this happen. All the new and special friends we made. Seeing Hutson race Hester again. Meeting and becoming good friends with my first skateboarding hero, Denis Shufeldt. So many times when you actually get to meet your hero, they're not quite what you hoped they would be. Denis is everything I thought he would be and more.

John and Don, I didn't even know you guys two years ago and now I feel have two great friends for life.

The support and concern you guys and gals have shown about my son Jack has been tremendously moving and touching, thank you for all the emails and phone calls.

It was so hard to not get on a board and race this year, however after watching the World's DVD and seeing all the smiles, camraderie and great racing it just doesn't matter.

Thanks again, you slalom racers are fine people.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:20 am

...cool post Jack. Sometimes things aren't the way they seem.

Terry Kirby
Team RoeRacing
Team RoeRacing

Post by Terry Kirby » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:51 pm

Kenny and Robin Mollica's latest DVD The FCR Worlds is a must have. Not only can you see most of the guys and girls who post here in action but even better you can use it as a training tool. Study Maseys sick high end pump, check Dunn and Chicken's perfect starts,see Ransom contort his body around cones and power down the hill at Avilla. Kennys email is mollicaappraisalcompany@directvinternet.com .

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

Post by William Tway » Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:07 pm

Watching Mollica's "Worlds" DVD was so damn inspirational...it was like seeing Rocky for the first time...immediately after I went for a jog but that was negated with a cold Sierra Nevada.