www.wikiskate.com (2020 update:no longer available)

Internet, Magazine, TV, Radio

Moderator: Maria Carrasco

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

www.wikiskate.com (2020 update:no longer available)

Post by Chris Barrett » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:35 pm

We here at Ontariolongboarding.com have decided to supplement some threads with a Wiki to allow us to keep a database of factual skateboarding information about products, places, and anything in between. What we really need is people in the know, people who saw slalom grow from the ground up and would like to help us expand the following articles by lending their valuable first hand knowledge.

http://wikiskate.com/wiki/index.php?title=Slalom

Even if you're not a writer, we would still really appreciate it if you would like to help us, feel free to add or edit any of the articles already up and we will edit your additions to fit the article!

www.wikiskate.com

This will ultimately be a great place for new riders to get information about slalom, or anything, quickly and easily without having to rifle through forum posts throughout the internet. Please help us create a great resource for information. All additions are welcomed!

10 points to whoever can create the "criddle" article first.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:41 am

I dreamed up a similar project before wiki's were invented. I think Jack Smith also started the work on a skate encyclopedia, but didn't hear much about it afterwards. It's great that you're taking on this task.

I will not volunteer to write anything, but if we can all help out by correcting and adding little snippets I'll probably do that, once you've got something going.

/Jani

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm

Any assistance would be great, and would only benefit the community.

Thanks, Jani.