Kickin' CMC's butt........

Off Topic Subjects
Alan Schroeder
Shaggy

Kickin' CMC's butt........

Post by Alan Schroeder » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:20 pm

Hey TK, Tway the snows excellent! When are you guys comin' to kick CMC's butt? Need a sponsor?
shaggy

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:53 pm

If people quit alpine at this rate, Curt will be kicking his own butt in less then a year.

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

Madd @ Stratton

Post by William Tway » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:01 pm

Damn that was a blast Shaggy. First time in powder since '97. Thanks for the killer hookup. The Madd rocked my world. Never knew a snowboard could hold an edge like that. I was smiling all the way home. I can now hang the old M6 on my wall of shame (next to my PlankkR). Riding with you, TK and the alpinemaster made the trip extra special. You guys all rip. TK is stoked to be going out West in March. I will defiantly be back to Stratton real soon. The team slacker captain is the best host all around. Enjoyed my hot tub session very much. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.

tway

Vlad is right, where the hell are all the alpine riders? The sport is as fun as it gets yet there are very few riders...just like slalom skateboarding. I tried the soft boot freestyle thing but it wasn't nearly as fun. When you see an alpine rider from the chair lift...they stick out like a sore thumb 'cause they're the only ones ripping it. I would think all the kids would see this and give it a try but like skateboarding, they would rather do tricks in the park than carve the hill. Go figure.