Skate Newzealand's Call To Arms

Off Topic Subjects
Mmedo Duffort

Skate Newzealand's Call To Arms

Post by Mmedo Duffort » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:19 pm

SKATENEWZEALAND is a few weeks away!

I know Nat will say if I raise £5000, it'll be good; but if I raise £50, it'll be good too.

SOD THAT!

I'm not having my mate skating across a whole bloody country for the price of a night on the piss!

Inspired by our sporting colleagues the footballers, I pledge to give a day's pay donation to the boy (or whatever in excess of a night on the piss)and his gang.

It is the time when companies in this country desperately try to find a charity to give to.
This is the one.

think about the middle of january, when you'll still be digesting your turkey, sipping a hot cup of tea, reading the latest concrete wave (available from your local skateshop); Nat and his troops will be down under, having skated through three pairs of vans already (available from your local skateshop) growing blisters like testosterone-fuelled teenagers grow pimples!

why don't you gather your loose change, roll down to the post office and exchange it for a crisp fifty, now that's a nice idea.

my suggestion to the lazy ones is that you don't even have to get your wallet out; it's all online.

Click here for link

besides; if you spend, say, £30, £50 or even £100 now, before Christmas, with careful planning, you should still be able to stuff yourself silly. Think of the pleasure you'll get on the third of January, thinking back: "at least, this year, I didn't waste it all on booze!"

Finally if you are not the sort to have charitable feelings; if it's all "me, me, me"; you're the kind of person who hates his (her) Boss (perhaps, your boss IS and a#s#ole). Well, this year, you can stick it up HIS arse! Imagine the sort of contained jubilation you will feel, THAT DAY, you're not working for that [unt.

I could go on, but i'm going to leave it at that. I'm sure you don't need more encouragement. After all, Nat's prommessed me that we would all get to feature in Adam Colton's next vids. That's got to be worse a night on the piss, hasn't it?

DO IT!

DO IT NOW!

IT'S HERE!

http://www.justgiving.com/skatenewzealand

Prosperous New year to you all.

M
<a href="https://www.pavelskates.com">Pavel Skates</a>