slalom school

Slalom Skateboarding in Venezuela

Moderator: Leonardo Ojeda

Leonardo Ojeda
Venezuelan Racer
Venezuelan Racer

Post by Leonardo Ojeda » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:27 pm

we are in the progress of making a slalom (and longboard) school, i havent seen the place but i been told that its a beeeeeg parking lot recently paved, i will take pics and post them soon.

"this baby has born already"
leo
"I`ll see you at the end of the hill"

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:25 pm

Wow, what a cool idea!

Keep us posted on the progress of your slalom school (longboard too!) I would be interested in understanding/reading the curriculum.

Thanks again for visiting slalomskateboarder.com
On 2002-09-27 15:27, Leonardo Ojeda wrote:
we are in the progress of making a slalom (and longboard) school, i havent seen the place but i been told that its a beeeeeg parking lot recently paved, i will take pics and post them soon.

"this baby has born already"
leo

Leonardo Ojeda
Venezuelan Racer
Venezuelan Racer

Post by Leonardo Ojeda » Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:25 pm

I will start the slalom school in my hometown. there are going to be just a few guys at first but the words of JG gave me a great idea and hope

the problem is that i only know 1 pro slalom board(mine) and the other deck i know its a S9 chopped down to 28"

i found the Perfect! slalom spot, its almost flat, and i can put at least 60+ cones at 6".
the asphalt its new and there arent traffic around.
i tried it last night and i love it.
i will post pics (as soon when i know how)

my dream will be training a competitive team and get better each day to race in a intl competition or usa event.

"Thanx to the King Knucklehead Alan Sidlo for his support and belief in the venezuelan slalom"

everything will change from now on
leo

NEW INFO
We are getting(not sure if selled or donated) a few starter decks for the school, this will help us to maximize our efforts and raise our competitive level

what we also may need its protective equipment, so if u know or have any used in good condition that u may want to donat, we can sure use it.

Next year we are going to have a demo competitionin here, some of the best riders are already thinking on coming down to our warm weather.

i am going to start a survey so i can prepare a good race when u can come to venezuela.

cheers

leo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leonardo Ojeda on 2002-11-01 12:50 ]</font>