Slalom Skateboarding in Venezuela

Slalom Skateboarding in Venezuela

Moderator: Leonardo Ojeda

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:21 pm

Hello, this are some pics of the PSS, the riders are: Cesar Rodriguez (team sector 9), Leonardo Ojeda and Pablo Blanco, courses, the one pictured was a 45 cones 6' BTB right curve.

Cesar has only about 5 sessions since he started and he its winning all of us (he is a surfer and a very good skater), he uses one of the school decks, a slalom starter deck with Tracker fultracks F/B with blue doh-dohs front and mediom in the back, also a lot of raisers to avoid wheelbite and home made wheel wells, and La Costas 78a all around with abec 5 Speedmaster bearings.

I am using my 3 ply response G&S with Seismic 110 front yellow springs and Indy 101 with yellow doh-dohs back, La Costas 78a all around and PT´s abec 7.

Pablo its using a chopped down Sector 9 deck Cloud nine series with pivot trucks 129 and Krypto classics 78a all around, he flies with this crappy setup.

Thanx Adam for posting the pics.

and a HUUUUUUUUUUGE thanx to Alan Sidlo, King Knucklehead, without him this dream wouldnt be true, thanx for your support!

leo

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Tue May 06, 2003 11:13 pm

Leo, I wish I could talk to you more. Did you have a chance to try PVDs and Radicals?