Outlaw Race 7/27/03

Slalom Skateboarding in the Pacific Northwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Gareth Roe, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Gareth Roe
RoeRacing Team Captain
RoeRacing Team Captain

Post by Gareth Roe » Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:01 am

Thinking of throwing down a pretty informal "Outlaw Race" here in Seattle on Sunday the 27th. Is there any interest from the Seattle or Portland groups?

Time and location to be announced.

Let me know-
Gareth

Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes

Post by Dan Hughes » Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:24 pm

I'm planning an Orcas trip that day. Sorry.
Where have you been Gareth? Haven't heard from you since you got back.
dan

Dan Loveland

Post by Dan Loveland » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:07 pm

Daddies crew would be down. Everyone down here was talking about a race on te 28th in PDX, so we should get this together. Dano

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:04 am

We are on for July 27, at the <B>park and ride near</B> WSU in Vancouver.

It is a benefit race for the Lowe Syndrome Association. The date of the race is perfect, since the next weekend (Aug 2) is the start of the Skate Across America for Lowe Syndrome -- starting in Newport Oregon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pat Chewning on 2003-07-22 02:01 ]</font>

Gareth Roe
RoeRacing Team Captain
RoeRacing Team Captain

Post by Gareth Roe » Sat Jul 19, 2003 8:20 am

Pat-
WSU sounds great! I will see if we can rally the Seattle troops and head on down. Sunday July 27th - right, not the 28th.

Sounds like Dan H. will be skating the vertical walls at Orcas that weekend, so I won't have to worry about loosing to him! Michael D will be back in town and I know he is up for a road trip and a pre DaFarm warm-up. Corey, Raezer, Carr, Farmery, Anyone else from Seattle want to go? Let me know and we will make some room for you in the van!

Dan- I have been soooooo busy with other non-skate related stuff that i have not had any time at all to even think about skating. Time for that to change!
Talk to you all soon-
Gareth

Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes

Post by Dan Hughes » Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:13 am

Sorry to hear about being too busy to skate! That's a bummer. We got to get some slalom days in up north, Shawn and Max are raring to go, along with Rob Skala.