june 22-24...Seattle slalom anyone?

Slalom Skateboarding in the Pacific Northwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Gareth Roe, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Patio Mendino

Post by Patio Mendino » Thu May 08, 2003 4:49 pm

hey y'all.
I'll be out there for my summer snow trip and would like to hook up for a slalom session if there'll be something going on around that time.
I'll be at Mt. Hood for a few days and then around Seattle...probably hike some kickers up on Ranier...
looks like I'll be getting into Seattle saturday night(6/21), flying back to GA on wednesday(6/25), so looks like the best times for me would be Sunday the 22nd-Tuesday the 24th
I'm not really looking for a full day slalom fest, just getting with some folks to run cones for a bit(cyber slslom?)...and then mack on some of that tasty clam chowder and fish&chips...or Dick's burgers.
of course, there's some sweet skateparks out there that'll require my attention as well...if anyone here's into that sorta thing...Dan H.?
latre'
P's out

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: patio mendino on 2003-05-08 15:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: patio mendino on 2003-05-14 09:29 ]</font>

Gareth Roe
RoeRacing Team Captain
RoeRacing Team Captain

Post by Gareth Roe » Thu May 22, 2003 5:15 pm

Patio-
We should be around! If I am not mistaken, that is the same weekend we are racing in Portland. Wanna race with the locals? Fun and Friendly!!! Anyways, when you get here, lets get together and skate.
Later-
Gareth

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri May 23, 2003 6:08 am

June 28 is the scheduled date for the Portland "Summer Burn" slalom race (but I am getting heavy lobying to move it to Sunday June 29th).

So if you are here on the 28th/29th, then please join us.

-- Pat

Patio Mendino

Post by Patio Mendino » Fri May 23, 2003 4:25 pm

I am told of a 6/21 practice session near portland.
I'll be in that area at that time, so I'll try to hook up with y'all there.
thanks for the replies!
Patio

Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes
Dan Hughes

Post by Dan Hughes » Wed May 28, 2003 11:03 pm

For Parks:
There's always the Ballard bowl. Well, for that matter, if you're in the Portland area, Newburg/Donald/Aumville/Westlinn will blow yer mind.