Something shakin' in Arkansas

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Something shakin' in Arkansas

Post by Wesley Tucker » Fri May 28, 2004 6:57 pm

Remember when we were kids we'd always pay attention to the moving vans and wonder if the "new kid" moving in would be cool and have any good toys? I'm still that way when it comes to slalom and always click on the name of a new signup with SS.com to see who's joined the fold.

I see that yesterday John Chiaromonte signed up. A quick review of his website shows he is trying to get Grass Roots slalom cooking in ARKANSAS. Glad to see some cones going down in the Ozarks.

I don't remember the name, Mr. Chiaromonte, but did you make it to Jackson in April? That was a race just down the road from you. Fill us in on what's going on in the state where everybody wants their daughter to grow up and be a HOG! Are you soloing, or is there other riders around you doing cones? How long have you done the slalom thing? New or old school? Let us know.

I thought about doing a Private Message to John, but then decided what the heck? This is a discussion forum, so let's have some discussion. Give us the low down on what happening out there. We'd all love to hear it.

Frank Henn

Post by Frank Henn » Sun May 30, 2004 5:06 pm

Laura's sister lives in AR so it would be real nice to go run some cones (hit the new park in little rock and kanis) while they do whatever it is sisters do.

welcome

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

!!!

Post by Jonathan Harms » Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:47 pm

Laura has a sister??? Is she single? ;-)

Frank Henn

Re: !!!

Post by Frank Henn » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:51 pm

Jonathan Harms wrote:Laura has a sister??? Is she single? ;-)
heh nope married with a kid. She has a single brother.

arkansas is the place to be right now, with little rock hooking up a dreamland park and jonesboro starting on a grindline park. I just dont think I could move that far north.