Texas Outlaws/Red Army Outlaw Race

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Texas Outlaws/Red Army Outlaw Race

Post by Eddy Martinez » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:14 am

The Texas Outlaws are gathering in Austin Tx for an Outlaw race this weekend. I allways wanted to spread the slalom STOKE in Texas. So far slalom is in its infancy in Texas but the newbies are catching up fast, maybe it is because they are PoolSharks. I look forward to racing this weekend. Rumor has it Frank and Laura from Road Kill Racing will be joining us. Such a big state and so much STOKE to spread. I hope my left knee holds up for one more year. We are planning an Outlaws Series for next year. Hats off to one of our newest members Bosco for helping spread the Slalom STOKE in Texas. Look forward to seeing you bros this weekend. Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:33 am

Texas Outlaws/Red Army Series Outlaw Race On 12/10/2005 Eddy wrote in from United States (67.67.xxx.xxx)
And so the race comes to an end. The Slalom STOKE was massive. Congrats to the winner Gumby aka
1.Mark Gosser.
2.Mike Money
3.Frank Henn
4.Lou Statman
5.Woody
6.Eddy Martinez Happy B-Day Jack, thanks coach your training tips paid off.
7.Big Ryan
8.Clay Towery
9.Marcos Soulsby Monroy
10.CarJack
11.Laura Henn Team RKR,Daggers,Texas Outlaws
12.Brandon Brookshire
13.Ed Cole aka Shredward
14.Cory Thornhicc
15.A2
16.Ben Hatchell
17.Winner B Class Brete Anderson
18.Danny Lopez aka Turtle
19.Justin Modica
20.Devon Farr aka Bosco
21.Lance
21.Nathan
Racers showed up from the Rio Grande Valley, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Mississippi. Welcome new Texas Outlaws you bros ROCKED!!!!! I loved the fact that I was able to step it up a notch, bummed knee and all. I am STOKED. I am FREAKIN STOKED!!!! Ricky Byrdog and family you were missed. Gumby you are scary bro. Thank you to chip for bringing out the Roller Derby girls to conehead. Peace Out Bros Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.
As Luck would have it . . .

Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell

Post by Laura Bissell » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:08 pm

Thanks- it was a lot of fun- Marcos set a challenging course and I LOVED it!
i wanna go fast

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:25 pm

Laura Henn Posted: 12 Dec 2005 05:08 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks- it was a lot of fun- Marcos set a challenging course and I LOVED it!
Laura I'm glad that you liked the course at the beginning of the day most people hated it, at the beginning saying that it was too close. we had 6 and some five foot cones going, but at the end of the day a lot of them were making the the course. Expect something like that at the Sizzler in February. Laura and Frank thanks for coming all the from Mississippi and kicking some (but not all) Texas Ass! Laura Qualified 10th beating out 12 guys. she was also the highest placing girl as well as the only one!

Marcos Texas Outlaws
As Luck would have it . . .

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:58 am

A big Texas thank you to Frank and Laura for coming down to race with us. Frank thank you for the compliments, I appreciate bro. Laura I don't any one has looked as pretty in a Texas Outlaw shirt as you did. Both of you kicked ASS. Ya we did get alot of crap for the tight course. But it is true at the end most of the racers were making the course. I was so Stoked and tired at the end. CarJack I knew you were cool when you pulled into the parking lot playing the Buzzcocks. Classic. I on the other hand kept hearing the song by Black Flag while I was racing " I am about to have a nervous Breakdown My head really hurts. If I don't find a way out of here. I'm gonna berserk 'cuz I'm crazy and I'm hurt. Head on my shoulders. Going... bezerk. I hear the same old talk talk talk. The same old lines. Don't do me that today, yeah. If you know what's good for you you'll get out of my way. Damm Tequila. It was a blast. Allways stoked Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell

Post by Laura Bissell » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:23 pm

The weather ya'lls gots is just too damn freaky. 30 below when we headed out there, and by noon it was in the seventies. Thanks for the tee shirt... I just didn't think to bring any summer clothes with me since it's DECEMBER.
i wanna go fast