Outlaw roadtrips

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Will J
Will J
Will J

Post by Will J » Sun May 11, 2003 9:18 pm

Anyone down for making some roadtrips to hit some hills.. i love to drive, and i'd really like to get a look at what our southern states have to offer as far as hills this summer in between the big events. I was thinking we could meet in the middle and get the ole addrenaline glands workin overtime.. i'm good to travel to TN, AR, LA, AL, GA, FL, SC, and anywhere in MS (got a couple beds and couches for anyone thats ever in the area).. i'm ready for the comps, but there's nothing like some good ole "breakin tha law" :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a
smile and a gun."

- Al Capone

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Sun May 11, 2003 9:52 pm

Will J,

I'm up for it . . . later this summer. I'm on the mend and chomping at the bit to set some cones and ride some hills. I'm still aiming to get back on a board by June 1.

Will J
Will J
Will J

Post by Will J » Mon May 12, 2003 12:01 am

cool cool, i was thinking around mid june - august.. all this cold weather(just moved back to MS from 3 yrs in central FL) has kept me indoors until recently, the sunshine just becons me to come out and play... not to mention the practice in different landscapes will do me good so next yr you vets will have some more stiff comp.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a
smile and a gun."

- Al Capone

Ricky Byrd
ByrdDog
ByrdDog

Post by Ricky Byrd » Wed May 14, 2003 8:46 pm

Will J,
Tway told us of a hill near Port Gibson which he called "the La Costa of the south".
He described it as long and fast with no traffic.
Tway...you out there?