How to set my picture?

Organization and Administration

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:33 am

Sorry for that stupid question but I can't find how to add a picture for my profil (an avatar)?
Most of you have your picture under your name, where can I set mine?

Thanks

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:22 pm

Vincent,

Send your picture to Adam Trahan (Moderator of this site) with some friendly words and voilà.

It's about time I do the same but I haven't come across any good picture yet. In my case that's a tuff nut to crack. :smile:

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:40 pm

Yes, I have to "set your picture."

I would ask that you become a member of this community first, and after a while, I will "set your picture." It takes time to do this and all work here is voluntary.

Thanks for visiting and best to you,

adam

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:11 am

Thanks, so I'll wait to send my picture for the moment.
I'm new here and new in slalom skateboardin too, just ridin' cones for a little more than a month...
Paris 2003 was my first skateboarding competition. I was there to help at the organization and to try to race in Amateur class.
I can see that most of the skaters I've seen at the Trocadero event are members of this forum...
they helped me a lot to tune my so new slalom board (I just bought it one day before the competition)
and to find a way to skate on it... particulary Swedish guys, Vlad, John G (sayin us "wider-wider"...), the "oldtimers" trocadero crew and Kenny (but for non skate issue :wink:)
(and of course Jani, Etienne and all the Riderz crew before that)
and it works better than I would have expected since I've finished at 4th position of the overall AM classement, ex aequo with Cedric, a mad downhill longboarder!

So I'm really happy to have find this forum that seems to be full of good informations.
Just one last thing, I can predict that the french slalom scene will grow quite quickly this year and we will be ready for a great 2004 event in front of the Eiffel tower!
:smile: See you in Paris soon
PS: Sorry for my quite bad english

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vincent Berruchon on 2003-06-02 19:13 ]</font>

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:00 am

You are onto a great sport and what a competition to start your career as a skateboard slalom racer.

Send your picture and what you want it to say...

adam