juniors

A Forum For New Racers.

Moderator: Karl Floitgraf

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

juniors

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:52 am

It going to be a lot´s of new juniors next year! i got one 9 years old neigber or how you spell it.... that have practis slalom whit me for abaute 2-3 times,and watch out all juniors he is a "killer" so andrea bonetti... teach your juniors well so can we arange a small junior competition in stockholm this winter. and to next year they are ready to race in paris hopfuly. take care every one and learn all your kids to slalom NOW so them can take over from us and let slalom skateboarding live. i thinking of design a "pelleplast junior edition" board for younger kids thats have shorter wheelbase and shorter board,smaller trucks and 62mm wheels white khiros in front and orange in rear just so evan kids can make the corse as well. What do you think?

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:21 pm

YES,
we need to give priority to them.
I am training two kids. I had to make an easier run for them, so I couldn't practice anymore. But they are growing, and if there is a goal (championship) to reach, they will grow faster.

SO, let's start to think about the Junior Championship.
Hopefully the Junior Slalom Skateboards will be soon available (Pelle, I need two as soon as possible now!).

How my kids are doing is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st5Usycw5eA

I am expecting more kids to join... just put some cones and people will join you!

// Andrea

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Pelle,
we want to see him on Youtube. SOON!
// Andrea

Robert Gaisek
Robo
Robo

Post by Robert Gaisek » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:03 pm

Nice vid!
I have a daughter (11) who is training every week with me. (she also earn some money picking up cones)
A junior comp. sounds really good!!

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

junior

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:15 pm

andrea... you going to be scared ot this kid, he is going 1,80 clean 40 cones clean realy fast all ready!

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:31 pm

Pelle,
I am training two kids. One is mine, and you should see some progress on youtube (black helmet) compared to when he met you.
The other one (yellow helmet), has learned what he can do (always look at the movie) in two afternoons!

They see me as goal... for the moment. They have to meet and see something and somebody else, to get the correct trigger.
So, as soon as I am back from Germany, we should organize something. What about next Saturday (6/10) or Sunday (7/10) (for the moment they can share my son's skate)?
// Andrea

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

;)

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:32 pm

we organise somthing out to then! looking farward to meet you againe