ettsexett review?

A Forum For New Racers.

Moderator: Karl Floitgraf

Matt Bozanic

ettsexett review?

Post by Matt Bozanic » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am

Hi i am a relative newcomer to the sport (1 season of the conehead cup here in Oz) and after trying out a few of the other racer's setups i was looking at upgrading my front truck from a skennett to a Rad style truck. I have tried both Rads and GOGs and couldn't tell too much difference between the two but favour the feel of them over the skennett. My problem is I can't try out the ettsexett front because no one over here has them. I like the kingpin design and was wondering what anyone who has a set thinks of them as far as ride and durability go. Thanks for any help distinguishing between them, I will be running my airflow rear and using it for everything from tight to GS if that helps your recommendations

Neil Orta

Post by Neil Orta » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Sorry for the delay I just saw this post. I have been riding 161 front and back on my tight board for quite some time and love them. Good response and return, quality truck. I like the fact that they did the baseplates in the angles they did to eliminate the need for angled risers in most cases, simple to set up. I say go for it.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Matt,

The production has stopped, at least temporarily. But I hope they'll be back in production. If there's plenty of demand that will motive them!

/Jani