London - 8:55 AM, July 7, 2005

Slalom Skateboarding in the UK.

Moderator: Rob Ashby

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

London - 8:55 AM, July 7, 2005

Post by Wesley Tucker » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:44 pm

All politics and rhetoric aside, please let us know if all is well and everyone is safe. i find myself wondering about Stride, Smokestack, Clingfilm, Sam, Edwin and all the other English skaters who bring so much to our sport. I'm not really sure who lives where or who works where, but this morning is the sort of thing that makes everybody's neighborhood a lot smaller.

Y'all be safe. I hope everyone's family, friends and coworkers avoided this morning's assault.

John Dillon

Echo...

Post by John Dillon » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:42 pm

what WT said!

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

LSD

Post by Sam Gordon » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:41 am

On behalf of the London Massif, thanks gents.

There's been no bad news reported so far on the skater front. As a cyclist, these incidents have reduced impact. Paul K is more likely to be involved as a public transport user, but he's fine. Stride is outside of town and currently travelling everywhere by pistachio passion wagon, so he's out of the frame. No word from Smokestack, but being based on the South coast in Brighton he should be well clear; Clingfilm's LCP is on the South Bank - too hard core for your regular fundamentalist. No news from Edwin, so fingers crossed there; the exposed area is just outside of his manor. However, Paul Price does seem to have been affected - he's started posting in blank verse.

Appreciate the thoughts and will keep you informed (as I'm sure will others) as heads appear above the parapets,

Sam