Farm Outlaw 2.0 and Party for the CT Girls

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Joe Iacovelli

Farm Outlaw 2.0 and Party for the CT Girls

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:18 am

The next race in the Farm series is 5/15 in Simsbury, CT. The race location is within a state park that will not fully open for business until Memorial Day. There is a sign up on the contest calendar with a link to the race site. http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=183
Expect a wide open GS to take full advantage of the hill and a tighter course once everybody gets warmed up. Entry fee is $0, prizes at this race are zero, but Tway and I are going to have to figure out some way of rewarding the series points champions at the Farm 5.0.

***Special Note***

My close personal friends Katii, Elissa, and Lisa are moving to Manchester, England shortly after this race. Katii has been accepted at Hogwarts Academy and they are all very excited. If we can muster a group the night before, I’d like to throw a party for them. There is plenty of space to crash and when you wake up in the morning you’ll be 10 miles from the race site. Food and drink will be provided. We may pull off a warm up race as the girls live on a killer hill. Please email iaco@comcast.net if you can attend. This may be your last chance to see the Wood Camp girls gone wild video.

Iacovelli

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Mon May 02, 2005 9:37 pm

Awwww, I'll miss those girls - great riders, one and all!! Best of luck in Jolly Olde!!

I won't miss getting my ass handed to me by all of 'em though.........
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!