CT Skate

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

CT Skate

Post by Justin Pannulla » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:29 am

Hey everyone,
Ive got a job coming up in about 2 weeks (maybe sooner) in New Haven, and im going to be there for about 2 weeks also.
Ive never been to the area before, and im wondering if anybody knows of some spots to skate, especially hills.
Im trying to bring a few different boards so i can skate whatever terrain i can find.
Im staying at the house that im working on, (i used to work for the family when they lived in Princeton) but im not sure of the exact address yet.
Basically i dont want to be bored out of my mind the entire time im there, so if anyone can give a bit of input, it would be greatly appreciated, it would be nice to have someone to skate with.

Thanks in advance!
-Justin
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:09 am

Will you be in CT. october 1st and 2nd? You should try to make it up to the race in VT.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Post by Justin Pannulla » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:28 pm

Will you be in CT. october 1st and 2nd?
I should be, so ill try to make that race.
Itll be my first race, so im going to suck, but hey, cant get better without actually trying eh?
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."