Need Skate Equipment

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Curt DeBartolo
CMC
CMC

Need Skate Equipment

Post by Curt DeBartolo » Tue May 23, 2006 12:01 am

There I was going out to my truck to do what we have been talking about--Practice. Low and beholdm both of my decks were gone. One was an old red rossi throttle alpine deck cutdown..red splitfire front, indy suspension on the rear with a yellow and gren bushing as a toe block, the other was a roe cut to a turner hybrid shape, same trucks but wider, truck wedge as a toe stop. I think that I left them in Needham when I was helping to pick a few things up or they got ripped. Either way they are gone...who has some loner equipment so I can PRACTICE? I just cant ride on luck ;)

Paul Pellerin

Equipment

Post by Paul Pellerin » Tue May 23, 2006 1:58 am

Curt,

Sorry to hear the bad news about your boards. If you left them at the race someone would have picked them???

If not, I have a bunch of Avalons trimmed and untrimmed.

Let me know, what I can do.

Curt DeBartolo
CMC
CMC

Post by Curt DeBartolo » Tue May 23, 2006 2:41 am

Nice..any purple avalons?

Eric Brammer

Stolen Goodies

Post by Eric Brammer » Tue May 23, 2006 4:12 pm

CMC, call me! I have a few parts/pieces laying about. Don't forget, I also have that bandsaw, and a few old snowboards...
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Paul Pellerin

Equipment

Post by Paul Pellerin » Tue May 23, 2006 8:17 pm

Curt,

I have one set of purple avalons - untrimmed - never used.

Actually, I have about 14 sets of Avalons most of which are brand new. I'm sure this is of no surprise based on my most recent cone bashing fest. I really need to start practicing.

Let me know what you want and I'll see if a have it. I'll give you a full set with new PT bearings. Consider it you early swag from the Maine contest. I only ask that you reimburse for the postage. Please provide your address.

Yes, nice guys do finish last, at least in slalom.

Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels

Post by Adam Daniels » Tue May 23, 2006 10:01 pm

i may have a loner Fatboy hybrid/gs deck soon because a Subsonic is coming in the mail (not sure when, but he said i should have it by june) how much do you weigh?
No vestido para mi

Curt DeBartolo
CMC
CMC

Thanks

Post by Curt DeBartolo » Wed May 24, 2006 2:49 am

Curt DeBartolo
51 Prosser trail
Charlestown RI, 02813

Paul, let me know what I owe you for shipping...saving me big time...damn I guess Ill be picking up your cones in Maine.

Bram Dog..Ill call you either tonight or tommorow night.

Adam my weight..hmmm....8 pies times xamount of races =..my weight is about 173lbs for now.

Thanks all.

Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels

Post by Adam Daniels » Wed May 24, 2006 2:51 am

i'll let you know when my Subsonic comes in....but i'm not sure if the deck would hold you or not....

just let me know if you have a deck by then
No vestido para mi