White Mountain Slalom Slam Jam

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Tim Cayer

White Mountain Slalom Slam Jam

Post by Tim Cayer » Mon May 21, 2007 7:51 pm

I wanted to take this space to thank everyone who helped make this event possible.

Dick Huot and the Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce for listening to our idea for this event and helping us get it set up with the City of Berlin,

The City of Berlin NH for allowing us an opportunity to bring this event to your community and for all your help with logistics.

Maria at Sk8 Kings for taking time to explain about slalom set up. And the awesome swag.

Dan at Seismic for the spreadsheets and help with the cones.

ASSA for helping us with insurance.

Ian at Kebbek for the incredible swag. As usual you’re over the top.

Neil Orta for all your effort, input, commitment and friendship. A racers racer.

Eric Brassard for the ramp plans and answering all my questions. I look forward to having you down here to try them sometime.

Red Bull for coming up with product.

All those who have been feeding me information since last fall and giving me guidance, offering help and encouragement.

Everyone who knew it would probably be a wash out yet still drove here on $3.00+ a gallon gas only to go home without one run.

The GSI officials and crew, JW, Kyle C, Kim T, Sean C, Neil O, Tim N and everyone else who shows up and helps make us look good. The best event officials and crew an organizer could hope for.

And as always my family. I love you and thank you for all your help and for being there for me.

My wife Brenda. Happy 24th honey I love you! I promise not book an event on our anniversary next year. Maybe we’ll even find time to exchange cards. ;)

Tim

Neil Orta

Happy 24th!

Post by Neil Orta » Tue May 22, 2007 9:06 pm

Congratulations Tim and Brenda, and personally Tim instead of a card I would ask for the cookies!!!! Thanks Brenda!!!