World rankings: Overall

slalomranking.com
Ranking, Rules and Discussion for International Slalom Skateboard Ranking

Moderator: Hans Koraeus

Marion Karr
www.downhillbillies.org
www.downhillbillies.org

Post by Marion Karr » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:54 pm

Congrats to all the winners and especially to my friends Molly and Pirnack! Now git your butts to North Carolina, November 3, 4, 5 for the 2nd Annual DHB Dixie Cup!
Marion Karr DHB
DHB WORLD HEADQUARTERS
Sk8sville, North Carolina

HEADBLADE
<br>www.headblade.com

<br>LUCKY 13 TATTOO STUDIO<br>
www.luckythirteentattoo.com<br>
Ninja Bearings
www.skateabsolute.com

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:35 am

I'm starting to publish events and their statuses on slalomranking.com. There is a link to a calendar overview of all current known events on the start page. No big collisions between US and Europe so far.

<center>
http://www.slalomranking.com

</center>

Pierre Samray

Post by Pierre Samray » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:03 pm

oh well! 2 boys of my team are concerned! Florian Lombardo 17 years old and Johan Crzanowski 16 years old from : ANTIBES LONGSKATE not dead!
I tell to them.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:01 am

The new ISSA rules for the World Ranking that takes into account number of votes a racer has in ISSA makes Mark McCree jump up into top 10 in the Pro class. This might seem unfair but after reading the new rules most racers tend to agree.

<center>
World Ranking - March 31 2006
</center>

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:04 am

Hans Koraeus wrote:The new ISSA rules for the World Ranking that takes into account number of votes a racer has in ISSA makes Mark McCree jump up into top 10 in the Pro class. This might seem unfair but after reading the new rules most racers tend to agree.

<center>
</center>
Too bad this is dated March 31 and not April 1 !!!

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:26 am

That's so that you can trust in. ;-)

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

Etienne de Bary
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne de Bary » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:56 pm

it seems you guys start april first several hours late on Corky :-)

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:11 pm

The above was me trying to make an Aprils fool joke. For me that topic is dated 2006-4-01 00:01 so I guess that should make it qualify for that.

New first World Ranking update for 2006 is done. The big thing is Jason Mitchell, USA, taking third place finally after some years of hard and successful racing. Others in the top 10 region making a move up is Ramón Königshausen, SUI, (8) and Chris Barker, USA, (11). In the top 20 we have Marcus Seyffarth, SWE, (17) and Janis Kuzmins, LAT (19).

Sk8king collegues Richy Carrasco, USA and Brad Jackman, USA takes the lead in the season rankings for PRO and AM. Let the battle begin for 2006.

<center>
</center>

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed May 03, 2006 2:35 am

<center>
World Ranking - April 30 2006
</center>

Kenny Mollica
Nature Boy
Nature Boy

Post by Kenny Mollica » Thu May 04, 2006 4:22 pm

Corky-
I was talking to Jason Mitchell yesterday, and he indicated to me that only ONE of the Majors (Colorado or Austria) counted towards the World Rankings. Is it correct that if we go to both, the World Rankings only take the best showing of the two majors, and the other doesnt count towards world points.

I was under the impression that both could count?

What is the deal?

Thanks,

Kenny

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Thu May 04, 2006 6:07 pm

The best one counts as a major and the other one as a main.

/Jani

Kenny Mollica
Nature Boy
Nature Boy

good news for you guys

Post by Kenny Mollica » Fri May 05, 2006 3:00 am

I'm out. Sorry Donald. Ryder is two, we are fixing up the house, and its just too much to bite off for someone on "the way out". I did good for the past 5 years, but to keep on keepin' on like I have would be selfish.

I wish I had more time and money, but then again, so does everyone.

Thanks Jani for the info.

Kenny "slipping quickly from the world rankings" Mollica

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Fri May 05, 2006 7:47 am

it's ok kenny i understand you no probs just a bit of sadness though

funny to see how the world ranking and the scoring system behind it works contraproductive to the first ever world-championship we have on european ground.
but i guess that's how we europeans are,if we even consider ourselves european,it seems to be hard working hand in hand.

Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel

Post by Carsten Pingel » Fri May 05, 2006 9:18 am

Hmm....the best one counts ??
Did you think about the fact that in this case it's not interesting anymore for the US racers to compete in an european race ?
They could have the same ranking points in the US races as if they would go to EU races if I understand it in the right way ?! Correct me if I'm wrong !
It looks like we are getting two separate race series again ! One in the US and another one in EU !
Who would spent a lot of money for travelling to US / EU if he can get the same points on his own continent ?
It doesn't sound for me like the "we should become a big worldwide slalom family" thing !

Chris Eggers
Germany
Germany

Post by Chris Eggers » Fri May 05, 2006 9:53 am

The ranking should not be the main factor to go to a race.
My strategy ist: go to the race, skate,have fun, go back home statisfied
That is all.
Fun is what counts
World ranking comes third
First is fun
Second is the result in the actual race

Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel
Carsten Pingel

Post by Carsten Pingel » Fri May 05, 2006 10:15 am

Chris, I totally agree ! But for some guys its important to have a lot of points ! So why should they travel for a lot of Euros/Dollars if they can get the points in their homecountry / homecontinent !

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Fri May 05, 2006 11:03 am

First, Kenny is most likely not going to fall in the ranking. The current system makes it easier for him to reach max points this year. If he can be sure to make a good result in the US Nationals (+ in three US Main events) then we doesn't have to worry about Europe. However for anyone not so sure to be on the podium every time, participation in more events will give you more chances to earn high points.

The system to only count one Major (Corky, please correct me if I'm wrong) was done so that you wouldn't have to go across the Atlantic to be able to participate in a Major. It's been like that all the time, so Donald, this is not new and it definitely doesn't act against Europeans this year.

This year, if many Americans decide that Brixlegg is not worth the trouble (sad thought) then it'll be easier for Europeans to earn high Major points. Likewise for Americans if no Euros goes to the US Major event (equally sad thought). McCree probably understood all of this already last year. By sponsoring a large Radikal team to travel to Euro events, he gave the Americans more chances to earn points, and with the same action, lessened chances for Euros to earn high points. That was a clever act and it would be great if there were Euro sponsors ready to bring an equally strong and large team to the US main events.
"I wish I had more time and money"
If we want to have the best Pros participating often we need to assure good prize money (in addition to the fun factor and World Ranking motivation). None of us has unlimited funds for skate travelling. If Pro's win decent money they can travel to more events. If they would really earn money (let's dream) they should even be able to bring some cash home. At least let's hope we can reach a level where you don't loose money by travelling to an event. Don't know how to achieve it, but we should keep working on it.

Corky has invented an exceptional World Ranking system. It is working, it is doing what it should do and is really helping this sport.

/Jani

Steve Hinzen

what a BUMMER!

Post by Steve Hinzen » Fri May 05, 2006 12:12 pm

Kenny, it's a shame we can't compete with you this year.
I totally understand your personal reasons.
Neither can many uf us Europeans make it the US.
Slalomracing and trying to climb the pro-rankings IS a luxary.
-

World ranking comes third
What is a World Championship worth if the best (ranked) racers don't compete in it ?

-

Chris Eggers
Germany
Germany

Re: what a BUMMER!

Post by Chris Eggers » Fri May 05, 2006 12:24 pm

Steve Hinzen wrote:What is a World Championship worth if the best (ranked) racers don't compete in it ?

not that much

but remember when the Americans called their race "World Championship" even when no other nation competed?
Not that there is anything wrong with that...........

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Fri May 05, 2006 1:11 pm

from the last few posts i see only one thing:
everything is open to interpretation,there is ALWAYS a different explanation/viewpoint to ANY scenario.

what do i get as a result?

nothing

absolutely nothing.

i don't care what the americans did years ago,if this whole"system" would work properly by now,things from the past would not even be considered as an example.

here's my take on the whole deal:

i am absolutely unsatisfied with the way the world ranking works(in this special aforementioned case it works against me and all of my efforts).
i am absolutely unhappy with the way the ISSA works(whover that is)

since i stepped up and declared to take full responsibilty for the worlds to happen this year in europe for the first time ever,i think(correct me if i'm wrong) i should have gotten maximum attention from the organisation called ISSA,apparently this didn't happen the way in anticipated it.
people are reluctant to stand up and go for things,those people know exactly who they are(no hard feelings fomy my side,just disappointment),some racers,even though located in europe either don't register,or don't pay,thus trying to ridicule me,even after having received an e-mail with the request for payment.

i could go on and on with contemplating and complaining,whining,bitching about things i don't like,which will be to no avail or otherwise arouse clever comments from people who feel attacked by me and what i write.

here's my announcement on the whole affair,which does have too many facts to list.

i will pull brixlegg off this year and that's it for me-end of discussion-no need to start a debate on anything i wrote in my post.

i know that most of the europeans think i'm a loudmouth,asshole,whatever.

but at least i say what i think and i take the personal freedom to do it whenever and whereever i like,even if it is to the dislikement of some persons.

slalom,as it is right now,will be dead sooner or later,my take on what i watched so far during my short career,you may disagree,please feel free to do so,but no need to post as a comment to this post.

after brixlegg i will choose to do a few more races,get my sponsors involved in it and that's it for me.

i'm not claiming that i'm the best at what i do,but i give it my best.

besides that i will concentrate from then on on my products and on my teams,get more things rolling for the whole family.
maybe i'll even consider to travel a bit around the globe to see other races such as breck,la costa,dhb.

please don't reply to what i wrote,it's enough that you read it-no need for any arguing or debating on my comments,they reflect only my way of thinking/seeing things and i am very sure that some of you have a totally different oppinion from what i posted here.
i'm gonna sess in our bowl today,sell boards and shirts,enjoy life,have real friends around me...

i feel good now...

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

ISSA role in World Championships and Rankings

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri May 05, 2006 11:15 pm

Donald Campbell wrote:i am absolutely unsatisfied with the way the world ranking works(in this special aforementioned case it works against me and all of my efforts).
i am absolutely unhappy with the way the ISSA works(whover that is)

since i stepped up and declared to take full responsibilty for the worlds to happen this year in europe for the first time ever,i think(correct me if i'm wrong) i should have gotten maximum attention from the organisation called ISSA,apparently this didn't happen the way in anticipated it.
Donald:

The ISSA does not select who puts on the World Championships and the ISSA does not run the World Rankings. The ISSA is just being "reborn" and trying to become a real organization after being primarily a web-site for the past couple of years.

I hope that the ISSA does become the sanctioning body for the World Championships and for the World Ranking system in the future, that is one of my goals as a member of the ISSA board of directors.

Your other board of directors are: Jack Smith, Claude Reginer, JRAD, Wesley Tucker, Joe Iacovelli, Hans Koreaus. I'm sure any of us would be glad to support you if you ask for something (except $$$, we have none).

I don't know what you were expecting from the ISSA, but you did not receive any more or any less than Jack has for the past several years.... Maybe you had false expectations?

-- Pat

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Issa/Slalom Rankings

Post by Claude Regnier » Sat May 06, 2006 3:09 am

Donald, as Pat stated they are not related.

You and I will have some time to chat while I in Europe. There are several things that may not be best for everyone with the rankings as they are now.

This is all stuff that can be modified just like some of ISSA rules and regulations.

The point of is some sort of organization and a way of recording racers involvement worldwide. Neither is perfect but we should strive to make them as good as possible.

Input is required along with discussion. Not everyone will ever be happy even it they were to end up the best in World.

Let's work on them together.
Many Happy Pumps!

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon May 08, 2006 2:33 am

Donald wrote:i am absolutely unsatisfied with the way the world ranking works(in this special aforementioned case it works against me and all of my efforts).
How can you say that the World Ranking works against you Donald? You have the highest status there is and which only two events per year will get.

Also as Jani explained above:

Even though you only can count 1 Major per year there is a huge advantage to be able to to attend both of them. You will get two chances of getting good event results and since the status/points are high some placements can make a big difference in the end.

Even if you don't increase your own points you can take points away from your fellow competitors on the other side of the Atlantic.

Europe has a bonus this year. We got the World Championships.

I only see positive things for the Brixlegg event. If people don't pay or don't have money or time enough to come don't blame it on the World Ranking. The World Champ Title should be enough to bring people to the event. The World Ranking also helps.

I think the World Ranking works exactly as intended. It's gives an advantage for those making the effort to travel over the Atlantic without punishing them who can't.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:36 am

<center>
World Ranking - May 31 2006
</center>

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:06 pm

The World Ranking database has moved to another server and there are problems updating the database for the moment. Hopefully it will get solved soon.

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:38 pm

Corky,

That's cool. Just make sure you get those Canada results before posting the latest update :-)

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:05 am

Still can't update the database but I can update the ranking topics so I did that at least. The new ranking for June 30 is there to look at but only for the top x racers. Results from July not included. I.e. Dovercourt Open and the European Championships not included. The July 31 ranking will be very interesting since it will include the above plus Hood River and the Worlds at Brixlegg. The Worlds will be counted with Major points and if you want to set any records straight here is where to do it. ;-)

<center>
World Ranking - June 30 2006
</center>

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:51 pm

<center>
World Ranking - July 31 2006
</center>

Douvercourt and Hood River not included in this ranking. Now I have Hood River results and hopefully I will have the Canada results too for the Aug 31 update. That update will also include the US nationals meaning that both the 2 majors will then be included in the ranking and that we will have a ranking that will be very close to what we will see at the end of 2007.

Jason Mitchell climbed up to 3:rd place pushing down Marius Strobel one place. The rest is a little bit difficult to read before the second Major on the other side of the Atlantic is over.

Heiko Schöller
Heiko
Heiko

Post by Heiko Schöller » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:13 am

Hi Hans

One question. Am I a candidate for the Pro Rookie Award this year or not? What counts?
The first pro season or the first full season as pro.
WWW.CONCRETEWAVE.DE
100% Skateshop and no fucking fashion store. GOG homebase.
WWW.PAVEL-SKATES.COM
Pavel über alles
ASSA = Anti Skateboard Slalom Association

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:37 am

Heiko, since you raced as PRO in the Main status events Grüningen and Stockholm (Euro Champs) in 2005 you are not considered a Pro Rookie for 2006.

When looking into it I saw that you where missing in the Pro Rookie Result list for 2005. I now added you. Here are the top five Pro Rookies last year.

Pro Rookie 2005
1. David Pirnack, USA 3281
2. Anders Hellqvist, SWE 3111
3. Stephan Hinzen, GER 2716
4. Heiko Schöller, GER 1926 (half season only)
5. Sergio Yuppie, USA 1461

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:24 pm

<center>
World Ranking - August 31 2006
</center>

I just saw that I forgot to put a note here about the latest ranking...

Pro World Ranking
- Jason Mitchell have now climbed up to second place!
- Chris Barker up 4 steps to take 8:th place.
- Gary Fluitt up 6 steps to take 10:th place
- Keith Hollien up 5 steps to take 12:th place
- Claude Regnier into top 20.

Kenny Mollica
Nature Boy
Nature Boy

Post by Kenny Mollica » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Jason-
I hope you feel good about that. Taking me out when I can't even defend myself. Seriously, great job Racer X.

You know how we do it in Titotown.

Nature

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 am

<center>
World Ranking - September 30 2006
</center>

New ranking updated. Now the database files are updated as well. Don't forget to also check out the season rankings now and then. Here is the current results for season 2006.

1 Luca Giammarco, ITA
2 Jason Mitchell, USA
3 Ramón Königshausen, SUI
3 Chris Barker, USA
5 Richy Carrasco, USA
6 Chris Hart, SUI
7 David Pirnack, USA
8 Christoph Baumann, GER

(See all the rankings here)

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:37 am

Is there an award for having the same amount and average of points?

3 Ramón Königshausen, SUI 3928 8 491
3 Chris Barker, USA 3928 8 491

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:34 pm

Hans Koraeus wrote:Heiko, since you raced as PRO in the Main status events Grüningen and Stockholm (Euro Champs) in 2005 you are not considered a Pro Rookie for 2006.

When looking into it I saw that you where missing in the Pro Rookie Result list for 2005. I now added you. Here are the top five Pro Rookies last year.

Pro Rookie 2005
1. David Pirnack, USA 3281
2. Anders Hellqvist, SWE 3111
3. Stephan Hinzen, GER 2716
4. Heiko Schöller, GER 1926 (half season only)
5. Sergio Yuppie, USA 1461
Hey, as long as we're rewriting history, where did I fit into the 2005 rookie thing? :-) My only "declared pro" races in 2005 were Breckenridge and Morro Bay.

alavoine jean paul

Post by alavoine jean paul » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:35 pm

Is there a bonus for those who got no points at all this year ???
jean paul aka POPOL:
"I was born yesterday...
but I stayed up all night!"

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:52 am

Jonathan,

You are correct. Somehow you were forgotten in that listing. And still I had marked you as Pro Rookie for 2005 in my documents. Hmm. Well here it is then...

<b><i><u>Pro Rookie 2005</u></i></b><br>
1. David Pirnack, <b>USA</b> 3281
Currently place 7 for the 2006 pro season and place 22 in the latest Pro World Ranking<br>
2. Anders Hellqvist, <b>SWE</b> 3111
Currently place 34 for the 2006 pro season and place 43 in the latest Pro World Ranking<br>
3. Jonathan Harms, <b>USA</b> 2838
Currently place 19 for the 2006 pro season and place 36 in the latest Pro World Ranking<br>
4. Stephan Hinzen, <b>GER</b> 2716
Currently place 15 for the 2006 pro season and place 34 in the latest Pro World Ranking<br>
5. Heiko Schöller, <b>GER</b> 1926 (half season only)
Currently place 16 for the 2006 pro season and place 44 in the latest Pro World Ranking<br>

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:30 pm

hey no points added to the ranking for the great western race#2?

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Post by Marty Schaub » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:46 pm

Or the Dixie Cup?
La Costa Boy For Life

Art Pryde

Rankings

Post by Art Pryde » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:59 am

Hey Marty,
Hope you're having a good one. I'm pretty sure the next ranking update will be the last one for the year 12/31.

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:23 pm

Yeah Art. I am just planning my post shoulder surgery contest schedule. I would love it to include a Buckeye in June, with Hood again in July and then on to Longmont in August, Worlds in September and finish again with the Dixie in Nov.

Right now the Buckeye is the only question mark. Kenny is undecided as far as I know. Other than that the others are a go for 07. In fact I already have my plane and car booked for Barkers shindig.

Once the cutting is done on Jan 18 I figure to be back on the board around the 1st of April. From there it's practice, practice, practice until I get to race for real. Merry Christams to you and yours.

Marty
AXEaholics Annonymous
Georgia Chapter
La Costa Boy For Life

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:05 am

Thanks for having posting stuff over the past years. Soon (2007-01-01) the idea is that ISSA takes over responsability of the World Ranking and all that comes with it. I think we have come a long way with the rankings. Thanks for everybody that has supported it and helped it on its way to what it is today. I have done my 4 years as I planned from the start. It's time for a new chapter.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:56 am

<center>
Final World Ranking - 2006
</center>

The 31 Jan deadline is over. Hopefully I have not added any errors. This ranking is ready for the history books.
And the ConeRacing Rookie Ranking 2006 should be final as well.

Steve Hinzen

am I wrong or am I wright?

Post by Steve Hinzen » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:13 am

what a job, Corky!

btw. I noted the Great Western Race 2 is marked as an Open-class-race.

In both disciplines there were Pro-races and there were Am-races, each on different courses.

So the results have to be divided into PRO- and AM-class, don't they? (I was told this makes a difference for the outcome of points).

Chris Eggers
Germany
Germany

Post by Chris Eggers » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:51 am

Men Pro:

90 Elena Sinodalova, RUS 612 612 / 2004 0 / 0 0 / 0 0 / 0

eh???????????????????

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:11 pm

Chris,

It's not an error, women can compete in Men Pro. You can also see it in the rookie results of 2006 where Lynn Kramer is among the top Men Pro Rookies.

/Jani

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:12 pm

let's try to get the points awarded for the Great WesternII accurate.
sorry corky,you have to go over it again,please.

i had an am and a pro section at that event and different courses too.

this will really affect the final standings i think.

Steve Hinzen

Post by Steve Hinzen » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Don, I just compared the GWR2 with a similar event, it doesn't seem to make a difference for the outcome of points. In both events the winner of an Am-race got 260 points.
So, I think Corky did it right.

What about a Women's categorie, Corky?
I would like to see how my teammate Kathrin Sehl climbed up the ranks this year.
She should be on a top-5-position at least ...or even better.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:47 pm

ok steve...good work.
kathrin needs some work too hehehehe

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Corky,
Here's a suggested list of name corrections. I put it into a Word table, which I will also e-mail to you. Figured I'd post it here in case anyone else would like to offer input. Note: It doesn't fix all the incorrect or incomplete entries, only the ones I'm pretty darn sure of. There are many other double names for which I don't know the person's full name, such as "Scooter Scooter".

Incorrect Name Correct Name Notes
Johnny jr Stryker, USA John Stryker Same person?
Gumby Gumby, USA Mark Gosser I can’t find “Mark Gosser” in the am rankings, so only the name needs to be changed?
Jp Koloi, USA JP Kaloi Same person—combine points
Bill Wahl, USA Bill Wahl Wahl is pro and has been since 2003 or earlier
Lou Stratman, USA Lou Statman Misspelled last name
Leo Leo, USA Leonardo Ojeda Combine “Leo Leo’s” points with Leonardo Ojeda’s?
Anthony P, USA Anthony Pistono Same person—combine points
Mike Money, USA Mike Niemann Name correction
Big Ryan, USA Ryan Smith Same person—combine points
Jeff B, USA Jeff Boswell Name correction
Ed Shredward, USA Ed Cole Same person—combine points
X Graff, USA Paul Graf Same person—combine points
Flounder Flounder, USA Steve Rinaldi Same person—combine points
Chad Kissler, USA Chad Kessler Same person—combine points
Stridely Stridely, USA Michael Stride (???) Almost certainly Michael Stride, English pro
X Winston, USA Adam Winston Same person—combine points
X Condon, USA Craig Condon Name correction
X Hager, USA Tyler Hager Name correction
Tom Mangelsdor, USA Tom Mangelsdorf Name correction
Bosco Bosco Devon Farr Name correction—“Bosco” is the nickname of Devon Farr