slalomranking.com
Ranking, Rules and Discussion for International Slalom Skateboard Ranking

Moderator: Hans Koraeus

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

World rankings: Overall

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:50 am

The 2005 World Ranking season has started. I have not yet published a new update but will do that very soon. I will no longer do any long ranking lists in this topic as I did last year. This is now handled by the World Ranking site...

<center>
http://www.slalomranking.com
</center>

But, we will of course continue to use this forum to discuss interesting ranking topics and questions around the ranking results.
Last edited by Hans Koraeus on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:07 am

There have only been 3 World Ranking events up to now (2 Pump stations and 1 Texas Sizzler). So there are only Americans in the 2005 season rankings so far. I don't see a problem with this. It's just as fun to follow anyway and we all know that the balance may be halting during the course of the season but in the end it will all come together quite fine.

After the 2 Pump stations the Top 5 in the 2005 Pro season (only counting results from the 2005 season) was like this...

2005 Pro season (Top 5)
1. Barret Deck, USA
2. Brent Kosick, USA
3. Mike Maysey, USA
4. Keith Hollien, USA
5. David Hacket, USA

I will add the Texas Sizzler and see what that makes. With Keith Hollien's 2 wins in Texas it sure looks like he is going to grab that "season first place" for a couple of weeks.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:36 pm

<center>New World Ranking calculation March 31. </center>

The rankings are not only calculated for people that have entered a competition this year. Points are calculated for everyone. This makes the rankings look complete all year around. It did not look good with a World Ranking containing only 20 persons. To make this possible a virtual year point is calculated. This also makes it possible to compare movement in the rankings compared to last year.

<center>
</center>

The virtual year takes one part of the point from the current season and the second part of the point from the best previous season. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:50 am

There might be a small delay before the April 30 ranking is calculated and published on www.slalomranking.com. I have just become a partner in an all-school skateshop and we open up our shop April 30. There is just not enough time for everything I want to do.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon May 09, 2005 2:23 am

<center>New World Ranking calculation April 30. </center>

The rankings are not only calculated for people that have entered a competition this year. Points are calculated for everyone. This makes the rankings look complete all year around. It did not look good with a World Ranking containing very few persons. To make this possible a virtual year point is calculated. This also makes it possible to do a reasonable compare of movement in the rankings compared to last year.

<center>
</center>

The virtual year takes one part of the point from the current season and the second part of the point from the best previous season. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

Heiko Schöller
Heiko
Heiko

Post by Heiko Schöller » Mon May 09, 2005 2:28 pm

When do you count the points from the race in Munich in???
WWW.CONCRETEWAVE.DE
100% Skateshop and no fucking fashion store. GOG homebase.
WWW.PAVEL-SKATES.COM
Pavel über alles
ASSA = Anti Skateboard Slalom Association

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Mon May 09, 2005 4:51 pm

These points don't count much anyway....

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

Eric Brammer

Points that count?

Post by Eric Brammer » Tue May 10, 2005 1:36 am

Apparently not worth much. "PSR" got DELETED, not added into the points for his alter-ego, Eric Brammer,who seems to have 571 of these points. Hmm. I really didn't expect the math to be too hard, although I did figure on loosing some points due to 'score keeper err' of using either 'name' within a single contest. I didn't expect to have 488 of "PSR" points just vanish.
I'm not sponsorred in Skateboarding, but I have been able to keep a sponsorship going for 21 (of my 27) years of active Snowboarding. These points here may not all that important, certainly not to me in terms of being Sponsorred, but to those who may indeed get some notoriety and have Sponsors to please, having a chunk of your points Just Dissappear is a concept I find a bit worrisome.
As a USASA Halfpipe Judge, I can tell you that getting the score RIGHT does matter to some. Things like having Katii listed in the Jr. Mens for points, that yet another example of the innaccuracy that I've found in the postings so far. Not so good, that. However, personally, I am quite grateful that someone is indeed trying to get the points figured out. It's going to Become Important in the near future for this Sport. Don't let my examples continue to be the way things are done.
Before sign off here, I do want the score-keeping folk, and tabulators to know I am truly appreciative of your normally unhearalded efforts! Please take the above critique as a positive learning exercise, and don't read negative thoughts into it. Fix these things as best you can, and be ready for others to be more critical than I've been. Good Luck...
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Eric Moore
Eric Moore
Eric Moore

Post by Eric Moore » Tue May 10, 2005 4:06 am

I was just looking at the points for the Red Clay Cup at www.slalomranking.com and I noticed that points for 17th in the GS and and 25th in the Special went to Manuel Schaub (SUI), when they actually belong to Marty Schaub (USA). Red Clay was Marty's first race under the current point system, I believe.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue May 10, 2005 4:14 am

Points from Munich are in. Only basic status so they don't count much though. Especially since it was only one discipline. Too bad for World Ranking points to gather all these skaters and only run one discipline. For the World Ranking you can count two dicipline results per event.

Eric, was it you who also was registered as PSR? All PSR points from earlier year do vanish. The 2004 rankings stand as its is after January 31 2005. Rule is to not change ranking after January 31 the coming year. That should leave plenty of time for racers to check that their results are correct for the latest season. From October to January not much happens on the world slalom scene anyway.

Women/girls classes are only for women/girls. Men/boys classes are considered open for everyone. That is why you may find women/girls in the men/boys classes.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue May 10, 2005 4:23 am

I took Marty Schaub (USA) as Manuel Schaub (SUI) in my program. That has already come to my attention and will be changed for the next update May 31. Thanks for your comments and for checking things out. The sooner we find these errors the better it is.

The racers are in the end themselves responsible for checking out that their competition results are registered correctly. There can be many errors on the way from that the race is done and the result is registered into my database.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Tue May 10, 2005 12:42 pm

Hans Koraeus wrote:Eric, was it you who also was registered as PSR? All PSR points from earlier year do vanish. The 2004 rankings stand as its is after January 31 2005. Rule is to not change ranking after January 31 the coming year. That should leave plenty of time for racers to check that their results are correct for the latest season. From October to January not much happens on the world slalom scene anyway.
We need to work harder towards the end of the year, helping you Corky make sure that everyone is correctly listed and that all pseudos and duplicates have been removed. So far, not so many have worried about such details, but of course it is vital that it all gets counted, that's the whole idea of this system.

Ideally each skater should check his own results, but right now it's a bit hard as the calculation method is complex. Once we have personal listings of each skaters individual results it gets easier. Hopefully that feature will be ready for the autumn of this year.

/Jani

Eric Brammer

PSR and Me

Post by Eric Brammer » Tue May 10, 2005 9:43 pm

Hans, thanks for the explanation! Yup, "PSR", or Pre-School Rider, that would be my alter-ego. So I'm that far in the hole from '04?! Oy! Gotta quit my day job and start being a skatebum again! ;-)

Again, I want to thank all those who put their time and effort into listing, posting, and accounting for the Points. As I noted earlier, I KNOW that as a Judge, the little teeny thing called Scoring can totally totally make a formerly sunny, smilely day and turn it into your worst nightmare. :-( Soccer moms have Nothing on the Snowboard Mom crowd! Wiping the spittle from a female diatribe that concerns her baby's future in the 'Olympic Level Sport' of snowboarding after sitting and watching 60 kids(that's a good 4hrs.) throw their bodies into airborn convulsive contortions, yeah, that'll make you wonder just how these pesky 'points' got so bleepin' important. Count 'em while you got them, and then please, just watch an episode of 'Who's line is it,anyway?' to put it all in perspective. 8-)
If it ain't fun, hey, don't Skate. The points, they're cool, but secondary to being Stoked on Skating! :-D
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Wed May 11, 2005 1:37 am

I just noticed that I had forgot to upload the data files for all the rankings. :-( This is now done at www.slalomranking.com and now shows the correct April 30 points in the ranking database listings. Sorry for that.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:23 pm

<center>New World Ranking calculation May 31. </center>

<center>
</center>

For every racer one part of the points is from the current season and the second part of the points is from the best previous seasons. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. May 31 takes 50% of the points from the current season and 50% from the best previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

The Major in the East Atlantic region (Paris World Cup) is only counted with Main points until one month before the Major in the West Atlantic Region (World Champs, Morro Bay, CA). I.e. the Major points for Paris will come into play in the Aug 31 ranking.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:38 am

<center>New World Ranking calculation June 30. </center>

<center>
</center>

Luca Giammarco is taking over the top spot of the World Ranking Pro class. He has been forced to struggle to get it due to entering only 3 events in 2004 which has been a handicap for him so far. From now on we will see an Italian at the number one spot for quite some time I'm afraid.

The small print
For every racer one part of the points is from the current season and the second part of the points is from the best previous seasons. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. June 30 Pro class takes 62.5% of the points from the current season and 37.5% from the best previous season. All other classes take 50% of the points from the current season and 50% from the best previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

The Major in the East Atlantic region (Paris World Cup) is only counted with Main points until one month before the Major in the West Atlantic Region (World Champs, Morro Bay, CA). I.e. the Major points for Paris will come into play in the Aug 31 ranking.

alavoine jean paul

Post by alavoine jean paul » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:02 pm

Hans Koraeus wrote:From now on we will see an Italian at the number one spot for quite some time I'm afraid.
Well, doesn't he deserve his first place in the world ranking?
jean paul aka POPOL:
"I was born yesterday...
but I stayed up all night!"

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:07 am

Results from...

Dovercourt, CAN
Hood River, CA
Baltic Sea Cup, LAT
European Champs, SWE

now up on www.slalomranking.com

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:21 am

Donald,

Wait until the July 31 ranking and you will see some positives changes for you. Going up a couple of steps.

Sam,

Unfortunatley you seem to be falling down a lot on the Jul 31 ranking. Better start trimming those wheels for Antibes. :-)

/Corky

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:56 am

damn

you got my attention...
sam has still the chance to improve be it antibes or brands hatch

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Bunch of rankers

Post by Sam Gordon » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:12 am

Thanks Corky, that seems to redress the balance. Donald can sleep again!

Whatever position on the ranking, I've still gotta beat the same ugly bunch.

www.yarr.org.uk

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:04 am

<center>New World Ranking calculation July 31. </center>

<center>
</center>

Not much happening in the top of the pro ranking. Just some small changes. Further down some have made a move.

The very interesting battle between Sam (20:th) and Donald (14:th) in the Am class is putting Donald 35 points ahead of Sam. Every little point is important in this very tight section. Expect them to show up in Antibes for the final battle. :-)

The small print
For every racer one part of the points is from the current season and the second part of the points is from the best previous seasons. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. July 31 Pro class takes 75% of the points from the current season and 25% from the best previous season. All other classes take 66% of the points from the current season and 33% from the best previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

The Major in the East Atlantic region (Paris World Cup) is only counted with Main points until one month before the Major in the West Atlantic Region (World Champs, Morro Bay, CA). I.e. the Major points for Paris will come into play in the next, Aug 31, ranking.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:30 am

expect me to score high in antibes,since i am very unhappy with my current standings and i know that i can do way better than that.so training each and every day with our own ramp is on the list before antibes happens.i think sam will do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon
Sam Gordon

Am Ranking

Post by Sam Gordon » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:18 am

Loathe though I am to say it, the more recent ranking seems to be a fairer assessment of my typical placing and position.

For now, bastardos!

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:21 pm

EL GRINGO MUERTE

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:35 pm

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitanii, tertiam, qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur. Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt.

This is written in a dead language, cheers.

rmn

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:30 pm

AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY RAMON?

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:18 am

It was the same question for me yesterday when I was reading you post.

rmn

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:39 am

harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mike Cividino

Post by Mike Cividino » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:57 pm

Something is very wrong with the rankings. If the numbers are cumulative then I am short close to 300 points. I also noticed that Jon Harms went from 1600 points DOWN to 1400 and change. Is it just me? or is something terribly wrong here? Thanks for fixing it in advance.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:20 pm

Virtual year point
Results will be showed with a Virtual year point to be able to see movement towards last years ranking. One part is from the best results the current year and the other part is calculated according to racers best previous season. The part from the current year will grow steadily until only results from the current year counts.
This might be what is confusing you Mike. The idea is to not distort the ranking early on in the season when some might have started and others have not. As the months advance the virtual points that comes from a previous season are diminished.

If you wonder how your own points were calculated check out your personal results on:

http://www.slalomranking.com/rankings/ then select Racer at the bottom left.

Mike your personal profile is here:
http://www.slalomranking.com/rankings/p ... php?p_id=5

/Jani

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:09 pm

<center>New World Ranking calculation August 31. </center>

<center>
</center>

Even though the Major points from Paris started to count in this ranking of August 31 it did not change much in the pro ranking. Probably because most of the top pros where there anyway. Jason and Ramon working hard against the wind (with one season less then most others in the pro ranking) managed still to climb a couple of steps. Hackett moving into top 20 still suffering from his 2003 season.

The small print
For every racer one part of the points is from the current season and the second part of the points is from the best previous seasons. For those that have not yet any points from the current season will at least have the second part of the points. The longer into the season we get the more points are taken from the current season and less from previous season. Aug 31 Pro class takes 88% of the points from the current season and 12% from their best previous season. All other classes take 83% of the points from the current season and 17% from their best previous season. In September until December only points from current season counts.

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:58 pm

Where could I be if I hadn't "missed" a season?

rmn

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:17 pm

Mike,

Jani is right about the reason why Jonathan Harms is loosing points. Until the ranking Aug 31 you have points given to you that you have not earned yet. They are calculated upon how well you have scored before. If you don't manage to score as well as your previous seasons your points will slowly go down. In Harms case even though he earned som good points in August it was still less than what was expected of him. But we must not forget that he has not yet raced the most important point race of the year with Major status. So it's only logical. In Morro he might very well climb up to his normal point standard again. This month the European Am's got their Major points calculated into the ranking from Paris so the Am ranking is a little bit scewed in that sense this month. Next month after Morro Bay that will be balanced out again and I'm sure Harms will climb up to the very top again.

For those who like numbers:

Jonathan Harms
Best season: 1866 points in 2004

- Jul 31, 1600 points
4 best point results: 978
2 virtual point results: 621 (33% of 1866)

- Aug 31, 1471 points
5 best point results:1154
1 virtual point result: 317 (17% of 1866)

Current year results he gained 176 points (1154-978)
Virtual results he lost 304 points (621-317)
Difference: -128 points

1600-128=1472 (there are always some small rounding errors)

Ramón Königshausen
If we would imagine Ramón having 3 seasons a good guess would be he coul take 5:th place. Or 6:th if you like because I guess Mitchell would also jump up into 3:rd or something in that scenario. Next year you will have paid your dues in the pro class and finally crowned a full member of the pro class. :-)

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:27 am

it was still less than what was expected of him
Ouch! ;-)

Seriously, though, thanks for the explanation, Corky. I've looked at the rankings several times out of curiosity, and I'm amazed at the time and effort you guys have put into this thing.

And Civ, to further confuse things, as of Breckenridge I'm apparently a "pro," or at least racing with them in the big races. So whatever ranking I may have had will go straight down the toilet anyway--just like my performance at the Athens GS. :-)

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:29 pm

Jonathan,

Aha, of course. That may explain your drop in the AM ranking.

It seems like you were not aware of that you where racing in the pro class!? How did that happen? It sure does not help your AM ranking. But going to the Worlds could put the records straight again.

Paul Howard

Late race results entry?

Post by Paul Howard » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:21 am

Hey, 2 Questions:

1) I did'nt realize this whole world ranking thing was going on. I did have the results from the Cascade Slalom Association races here in the Northwest(Oregon and Washington) USA.

If I can find those 2005 race results, can I send them to someone to get them into the world ranking?

2) Since I was the person who tabulated all of our races for the CSA Series Overall champion, and the person who made the trophies for most of the races and the Overall Champion trophy and I was the presenter of that trophy, I did NOT count my scores in the CSA series officially since that would seem silly to possibly (and most likely) present myself with the trophy I made for the scores I tabulated at my presentation.

So if I am able to put the 2005 CSA race standings into the world rankings, can I put my personal "real" placings(a good number of 1st and 2nd places) in CSA events in also or do I still need to omit my scores from the world standings?

Thanks- Paul Howard please respond here or email with the info at: bird041167@yahoo.com
I just dig slalom!

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:17 pm

Where is the promised ranking of Sep. 30th?

rmn

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:04 pm

Ramón Königshausen wrote:Where is the promised ranking of Sep. 30th?

rmn
Oh Ramon, are you the new volunteer that will spend his week end to tabulate the results?
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:45 am

Ramón (and averybody),
The rankings are done. I just wanted to check the results a little to see if I could find any major bugs. This ranking is very important since it will show very much the standing for the whole season of 2005. No virtual points for 2005 from now on. Only real points.

I will post them now and then it's up to you the racers to make sure your results are correct and that nothing is missing. Just give me a couple of minutes... :-)

Paul Howard
Any results out there for 2005 are welcome. And you could very well add yourself. The status of the events will be low. They will not help you very much unless you have not entered enough of any of the big races during the season.

Paul Howard

Pauliwog's CSA World Rankings

Post by Paul Howard » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:19 am

Hey, Thanks for the response and the opportunity, I'd like to do it mostly for the other CSA'ers (plus myself), I got SOOOO many "irons in the fire" I don't know if I'll get to it or not but good to know I can enter them if I get to it. Thanks-Paul
I just dig slalom!

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:20 am

Thank you Corky.

rmn

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:31 am

<center>New World Ranking calculation September 30. </center>

<center>
</center>

Both Majors (Paris World Cup and the Worlds in Morro Bay) are counted into this ranking. This ranking will very likley be the same we see at the end of the year. All the bigger events in 2005 are history. And yes, most of us think we could have done better. The good news is we all have some time to practice now before next season.

Jason Mitchell have managed to take one more placement in the World Ranking since last month. With only 2 season compared to 3 for most of the racers in the top he has managed to take the 8:th place. With his second place for the 2005 season he will break himself into the very top next year. Mike Maysey have climbed 5 places up to 9:th place thanks to his first place in Morro. Gary Fluitt had something going for him this season but fell back a couple of places since last month. But he still keeps his place from last year.

Big movers upwards in the top 30 of the World Ranking this year is...
6. Chris Hart, SUI up 5
8. Jason Mitchell, USA up 22
9. Mike Maysey, USA up 5
14. Ramón Königshausen, SUI up 21
17. Chris Barker, USA up 23
18. David Hackett, USA up 10
23. Marcus Seyffarth, SWE up 18
25. Noah Heinle, USA up 22
25. Christoph Baumann, GER up 24
29. Janis Kuzmins, LAT up 36

Some racers loosing ground in/from the top 30 of the World Ranking this year is...
16. Jani Söderhäll, SWE down 6
27. Michael Stride, GBR down 7
31. Steve Evans, USA down 12
32. Vlad Popov, RUS down 16
34. Marc McCree, USA down 11
38. John O’Shei, USA down 13
39. Tay Hunt, USA down 18
40. Terrence Kirby, USA down 11
43. Attila Aszodi, USA down 16

The small print
Until August every racer have one part of the points from the current season and the second part of the points from the best previous seasons. In September until December only points from current season counts.

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:42 am

Just added a new result list only counting the best overall results from the two Majors (Paris and Morro Bay). It just interested me to see how the points added up for this "the backbone" of the World Rankings. Especially interesting to see since there where a lot of people entering both of them.

<center>
</center>

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Special ranking of only Majors

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:15 pm

rmn

alavoine jean paul

Post by alavoine jean paul » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:34 pm

Congratulations to all of you who did good this year (and especially the younger generation of skaters) . Slalom rules, I mean it does...
jean paul aka POPOL:
"I was born yesterday...
but I stayed up all night!"

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:30 am

<center>Final World Rankings for 2005. </center>

<center>
</center>

Sorry for the delay but here it is. No changes in the very top from the last one but some errors in the data has been fixed and a couple of events have been added as well.

In total there are now 1040 racers in the total 4 year ranking for men.
There are 88 women in the total 4 year ranking for women.

Total number of events in the rankings so far: 126
2003: 33
2004: 44
2005: 49

Now it's time to look forward on 2006. There are some big changes in the top waiting ahead of us. This since the maximum 3 seasons to count has been reached for the first time in the ranking history. Those who started running pro one year after the start in 2003 will catch up with 3 seasons in 2006. There will be some major changes in the top. Count on it.

For me this is the moment I have been waiting for. For me this is where it all starts really. All the hard work has finally brought us here. 3 seasons of racing and collecting results. Now let the show begin!
Last edited by Hans Koraeus on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

What about 2006!

Post by Claude Regnier » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:57 am

Just Kidding!

I'm sure your working on it.

I figured this was the best place to get your Attention corky!

Just wanted to say a special - HAPPY NEW YEAR

ps- you can delete this, hopefully after U read it! :)
Many Happy Pumps!

Hans Koraeus

Post by Hans Koraeus » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 am

<center>Final World Rookie Rankings for 2005. </center>

<center>

</center><b>World Ranking Rookies 2005</b>

1. Johan Czchranovski, FRA <b>Junior boy – Rookie of the year:</b> <a href="http://www.coneracing.com" target=_blank>Slalom equipm.</a>
1. Angie Gustafsson, SWE <b>Junior girl – Rookie of the year:</b> <a href="http://www.coneracing.com" target=_blank>Slalom equipm.</a>

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:23 am

Congratulations David, Florian, Molly, Johan and Angie!

Let me know your email and postal addresses and we'll start preparing the packages.

/Jani