Santa Barbara December 4th 2004

Slalom Skateboarding in California

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Steve Collins
Harbor Skateboard Racing
Harbor Skateboard Racing

Santa Barbara December 4th 2004

Post by Steve Collins » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:35 pm

A post of Jack's, copied without permission (sorry Jack ;)) from NCDSA:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa Barbara Slalom Race - Saturday Dec. 4th - Registration 8am - Racing 9am

Shoreline Drive - Ledbetter Beach Area. $30.00 entry fee. This allows you to enter all the skate and surf events, you also get a t-shirt, lunch and a raffle ticket.

The race will be held on 11' wide bike path, decent surface, great runout, beautiful location.

The single lane course will be set to accomodate all ability levels as were are hoping to attract some of the SB locals to enter. There may be a start ramp.

Come have some fun and help introduce slalom to some new folks.

Email me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Jack

Rich Stephens

Post by Rich Stephens » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:36 pm

More info on the whole Santa Barbara Ocean Festival is available here:

http://www.sbofest.com

See you there!

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:30 am

With my IP blocked by the webmaster of ncdsa the Contest Calander is not available for me to view. Wish I'd have known about it sooner, or if it had been posted here, and I would probably have gone. I also need to get up to S.B. to pick up some fiberglass supplys from a composites store up there for a project I'm doing. It would have been cool to throw in some slalom and maybe a surf too. Got plans with the family for tomorrow though. Have fun and good luck Steve and Rich.

Rich Stephens

Post by Rich Stephens » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:17 pm

Hi Glenn, this race come up really quickly. It wasn't even on the NCDSA contest calendar. Sorry you missed it. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did.