Pump Station TS Clinic: March 4th

Slalom Skateboarding in California

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Erik Basil

Pump Station TS Clinic: March 4th

Post by Erik Basil » Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:54 pm

Silverfish Longboarding.com has teamed-up with La Costa Boys Racing to bring you an open, amateur Tight Slalom clinic at the famous Pump Station Road venue. It's Saturday, March 4th, 2006 and is open to all. No fee. Bring your helmet and come try out Tight Slalom! Tiger Williams and Lynn Kramer will set a course designed for teaching this most-turny aspect of the Fine Art of Cone Avoidance.

It's in the morning, before the Skaterbuilt Tight Slalom Challenge. For more information, click here to read the release and for updates.
I ride fast boards, slowly.

Erik Basil

Post by Erik Basil » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:22 pm

It's this weekend. Click here for the link to info for your skating session this Saturday morning!

Erik Basil

Post by Erik Basil » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:00 pm

The continuing series of La Costa Boys Racing-format clinic/open jams went off great this past weekend! We figure between 30-40 (people kept arriving!) skaters came out, to receive stips and stoke from Lynn Kramer, Clay Westling, JJ Corning, Mike Maysey & Richy Carrasco. We had skaters that only rode kickflippers get on slalom boards and become hooked. We had gravity sport stars like Dave & Judith Rogers, Tyler Wendtland, Carly Richardson, Rick Kludy and Jimmy Flindt swooping through cones (Wendtland is unreal!). We had about 8 kids show up late with Mall-Store, S9 pool boards that we dewedged, re-bushinged and swapped ZigZags onto...and they skated cones for two and a half hours, straight!

There are a lot of photos on SilverfishLongboarding.com, and also of the racing at the TS Challenge that followed the clinic.