Airflow

Airflow Slalom Boards

Moderators: Ramón Königshausen, Chris Hart

Martin Siegrist
Airflow-Skateboards
Airflow-Skateboards

Airflow

Post by Martin Siegrist » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:20 pm

For any information about Airflow Skateboards, OS-trucks and all our fast teamriders please visit http://www.airflow-skateboards.com!

Glenn S

Airflow FOAM CORE decks

Post by Glenn S » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:02 am

Martin,
I saw a picture on the site here of a "downhill" deck of yours that was foam core with what looked like custom trucks too and it looked awesome. I saw that Airflow is also making foam core decks for slalom too.

Could you possibly make a few posts here about the different foam core decks (slalom, downhill, whatever) that Airflow has made, making, or even prototyped? I looked on the Airflow website and don't see much mention to the foam core decks. Are they a custom order only?

Were either you or Chris Hart riding foam core decks at the Paris World Cup races?
Thanks,
Glenn
P.S. Also tell us how the Jani s-camber Airflow deck came to be and how it is doing.
P.S.S. Congrats on your very fast slalom placing in Paris Slalom World Cup race!

Martin Siegrist
Airflow-Skateboards
Airflow-Skateboards

C-81

Post by Martin Siegrist » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:04 pm

The whole Airflow team was riding the C-81 (cap, length: 81cm) foam core deck at the GS in Paris. We are very happy with this board! Thank you Chris!

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Teamphoto

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:39 pm

rmn