Hockeytown falls

Slalom Skateboarding in the Midwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Christopher Bara, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Marty Agather

Hockeytown falls

Post by Marty Agather » Wed May 23, 2007 5:47 am

So who's it going to be? Ducks are making me mad, Sens look dominant. Of course, I'm still smarting from the whooping the Wild took at the hands of some posers from Cali.
Skate 'em if you got 'em.

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Thu May 24, 2007 4:45 pm

the Sen's have paid their dues for the past few years.....they're taking that cup home with them......

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Lord Stanley Heads North....

Post by Marty Schaub » Fri May 25, 2007 11:41 am

The Sens should win but you know what they say about hot goalies in the playoffs. Let's just hope a group of Sens fans don't decide to TP Jiggy's house. You see where that got Motown. That guy does not like Charmin in his trees......

Go SENS but just in case I also have a Ducks jersey in the closet too. The cup in California??? Now that would piss Canada off EH?
La Costa Boy For Life

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Should be good either way!

Post by Claude Regnier » Fri May 25, 2007 1:25 pm

Yes the Sens are looking really good. Detroit outplayed the Ducks most of the series execpt for Guiguere. He got them to the cup again.

He is playing good enough to win it. I think the Ducks defense will be in tough against the Sens. Having played so many minutes with so few bodies sharing the role the Ducks may not be able o withstand the constant work in front of the net and all the Sens need to do is get one tough goal every game.

I'm glad I brought the laptop as we lucked into hooking up to someones free internet. At least I can watch most of the games because there is no cavle in our appartment and I haven't found a bar that will be open from 2am till 6am or so.

I'm hoping I'll be able to catch it on the tube in Germany but not likely. If it goes more then 4 I'll catch the last few at home.

Take care guys and Good Luck in St. Louis. I'll see you Ohio unless your coming to Ottawa.
Many Happy Pumps!