Sunday Sessions

Slalom Skateboarding in the Midwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Christopher Bara, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

John Powers

Sunday Sessions

Post by John Powers » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:00 pm

Sunday was great! My boy Knut (aka Nute) was so amped the whole ride home. I dig that kid's Uber-Euro-stylie. He cant wait for the next sesh... like wise, I might add.

It was fun B.S.ing with Mark and Kirk. Has anybody heard from Kirk, he jacked himself up pretty good, eh? It was cool watching Kirks kid gromming out on the portable ramp. Mark seemed to have his PPS dialed in by the end of the day.

Big thanks to Bara and Fadel for their hospitality!

Getting stoked for the hardcore winter/snow sessions... Cuz thats how we roll in The D- Hard as hard gets!

-John

Im in for next week!

John Powers

Post by John Powers » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:04 pm

Shoot, Bara, I meant to post in the sticky Detroit Slalom Session

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:29 am

hey man....we went to the Delta site on Sunday morning....we bailed though...strong headwind that killed the hill....and allot of sand at the bottom....too slippery for TS....ended up at OCC/Auburn on the front hill....80 cone semi-tight....It was Fadell, SOB, Mark the Naz and me........weather permitting we'll be back out net sunday..,,

You and Knute bring your longjohns and your soft wheels man...it's gonna be cold as hell