GS Axe

AXE slalom boards from SK8KINGS

Moderators: Richy Carrasco, Maria Carrasco

Levi Hill

GS Axe

Post by Levi Hill » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:13 am

Just wondering if there is any plan to make a GS deck with the same shape and general design as the AXE

I love my axe for tight stufff and some hybrid,
the combo of the concave up front and the kick tail really locks my feet in,
but its a bit small for doin GS

Maria Carrasco
SK8KINGS - ISSA Vice President

The AXE II has arrived!

Post by Maria Carrasco » Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:17 pm

Due to popular demand -- we're stoked to announce the release of our AXE II Racing Deck. The big brother to the original AXE – the AXE II is designed to battle bigger hills and wider courses. Pressed from our exclusive SK8KINGS racing mold for the same perfect concave and built in tail wedge as the original – the AXE II is built for speed featuring a 32 ½" length, 20" & 21" wheelbase and high gloss finish in slick black or racy red.

The AXE II will be in the house early this week and available for immediate shipping. As with the original AXE -- the AXE II can be ordered alone or as a complete -- specifically dialed and tweaked for performance by the Brown Bomber himself. When ordering deck only -- you don't just get a deck -- you also get our custom truck wedge configuration front & back including mounting hardware and it ships pre-taped with Richy's custom application using Edger grip tape in all the right places. Just mount your trucks and wheels and you're off. Completes feature only high quality components from Tracker, Oust, Khiro & Manx. The new Seismic Hot Spots are available as an optional wheel upgrade and will be added to our store in general too.

Pricing on the AXE II is the same as the original AXE. We've done our best to keep the pricing moderate so racers of all levels can enjoy quality and performance without spending a fortune. Photos coming soon.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 am

Ask and you shall receive. That is awesome Maria. That little board kicksaxe. Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Maria Carrasco

THEY ARE HERE!

Post by Maria Carrasco » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:41 am

and available for shipping!

Just did the photo shoot today and now will be updating the web site. All pre-orders have been shipped. We have a limited quantity of these on hand.

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

GIMMIE!!!

Post by Marty Schaub » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:16 pm

WOW.....

What a TEASER shot.....

Mine's supposed to arrive in the mail TODAY.....

The red looks soooooo cool. I can't wait to ride. Like I said, WOW!!!!!
La Costa Boy For Life

Maria Carrasco

AXE II Decks and Completes -- Web Site Update

Post by Maria Carrasco » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:16 pm

The new AXE II decks and completes are up on the SK8KINGS web site now. Here's the links to the store item pages:

AXE II DECK

AXE II COMPLETES

We have a limited supply of the AXE II decks. At the rate they are going -- might have to re-order sooner than expected. ;)

Also, the original AXE is still alive and well -- and this new batch has the new high gloss graphics featured on the AXE II. Here's a link to that for more info:

ORIGINAL AXE