Billys rehab.

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

trish erickson

Billys rehab.

Post by trish erickson » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:54 am

Yo Billy,

Just checking up on you and was wondering how you are doing? The shoulder healing up ok? We ran a few cones on Sunday at the "U" .... Missed ya. Martin was looking fast! His new boards rock. that custom ts board that kinda has a bit of your shape as well as his, rocks! Matin acually let us all take a spin on them. Of course we all had to wipe the drool from them. Martin will rock in Morro. Keep us posted on your rehab. and feel free to share the "painkillers" LOL.

Utah trish
a UPC member
ts

Billy Bordy

Bored

Post by Billy Bordy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:33 pm

I am at home bored. I got some new skate stuff I wanted to try out so Christy has been very cool about leting me skate lightly around the hood. If you want to run some cones let me know. We could set at my house on the little hill. Christy got a new Roe(s-camber) that she is loving so lets skate!!!!

We should all still be on for Thursday. I'm sure some one has more cones. I left all of "mine-Martins" with him last week so he could train.

Come over lets skate!!!!

435-602-2935

I wanted to come sunday but I had a project going.
2edges.

Billy
www.hardbooter.com
alpine dedicated

Bob Harper

Feelin the pain

Post by Bob Harper » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:44 pm

hey Billy
can you give a high five yet.
went racing with Kevin last sunday and took the spill from hell. I don't even remember what or where in the corse it happened. I guess I was knocked cold for about two minutes.
they said I was even snoring,which is a good sign. I didn't break anything bit i'm real stiff everywhere and have a massive head ache. thank god I was wearing my helmet.
But as we say in these parts "Time To Cowboy Up And Do Some Barrel Racin".

I was talking with Kevin last night. Won't be able to make thurday,but we would love you guys to come up to cache valley sat 9/17/05 to run some cones. I think you'd love the parking lot. Plus the skate park has a lot to offer to.
See ya soon
Bob

trish erickson

Bobs melon

Post by trish erickson » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:35 pm

Yo BOB,

glad to see your ok. Helmets save lives! I can't make thursdays session either. But I would lov to make a road trip to Logan sometime. My schedule howerver is I am stuck working the next 3 saturdays. Sundays right now look good. anybody else up for a road aventure north? Bob, hang in there and be careful man!

Trish
ts

trish erickson

Billy backs- sorta

Post by trish erickson » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:28 am

"Your killin it, your killin it, Oh thats me"

Billy is back in style sort of. We practiced in the local hood today. A site to behold! 89 cones! All layed out down the street, 5.5 tight with funky stingers back to I think 5.5's but who cared by the 79th cone! Billy was killin' it in his own words. LOL. Then BAMB! his rear truck broke. Nice roll to the ground. Billy, I hope you had enough pain-killers to get you through the night! You rock. I was so stoked about thursdays session. I have really been worried about getting down that hill in one piece and you guys set up such a great course. I love that hill now. Really, to look back up it.....who knew that I would be riding a tiny piece of wood with wheels down it and turning! And Kristy was killin' the tight course as well as running that gs course. I had a blast. I can't wait to hook up again and ride. What a great feeling huh Kristy? STOKED!

trish
ts

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Be careful!!!

Post by Martin Drayton » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:11 pm

Now,now William....