skatin in Logan

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

trish erickson

skatin in Logan

Post by trish erickson » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:09 pm

So all you UPC,

I did the drive to Logan on Sunday to ride with Bob and Kevin and a few of their friends and can I say it was well worth the drive! What a great day and a nice place to set up cones. The neighbors were great and the police are very tolerant. (LOL). Kevin and Bob ripped as usual. They set a great course that was fast at top but required some pumping skills near the bottom. nice. And to top it off, we drove a few minutes to the border and topped the day off with some REAL, smooth beers. And Kevins skate collection is something to behold! I had a great time. We must do it again. And Kevin, tell your girlfriend the watermelon was yummy.

Can't wait to ride Thursday. 500 pm at the hill?

Trish
ts

Billy Bordy

Sweet!

Post by Billy Bordy » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:18 pm

perhaps world open TS champ Martin Drayton will join us!!!!
2edges.

Billy
www.hardbooter.com
alpine dedicated

Bob Harper

come again

Post by Bob Harper » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:17 pm

Trish
I was so glad you made the drive. Unfortunatly I made some phone calls the next day and i was not able to get permission from the school. so Kevin and I are in search for a new golden spot. We shouldn't have any trouble finding one. Remember when fun is outlawed,the outlaws will have fun.
See ya Thur. and Sun.
Bob

trish erickson

logan 11-20 High noon

Post by trish erickson » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:46 am

Hey all,

Greg and I are going to make the trip to Logan tomorrow. We are meeting up with Bob and Kevin at noon at the skatepark then off to the new hill that they have scoped out. Hope to see ya all. Should be a great day....50's and sunny!

Trish
ts