Skating Thursday 9/22

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

miKe M

Skating Thursday 9/22

Post by miKe M » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:23 am

Hey all!
(weather premitting) are we up for training up at the GS hill tomorow?

Chris Peddecord

Post by Chris Peddecord » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:40 am

I'm not going to make it tommorrow. Me and Ally are hitting up a free premiere of the Corpse Bride. Have fun and don't break any legs or collar bones.... Mac on Silverfish who was planning on coming to the outlaw broke a leg this week!

trish erickson

thursday at the "hill"

Post by trish erickson » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:57 am

I am off so I will be there. Or if anybodys feels like a trip to slc and maybe doing the campus, or were-ever as long as I can skate. Hopefully "the champ" will be there to show us his war wounds, and trophy and give us insite on how to skate like a world champ!. Let me know about the start ramp so I can plan on bringing it. See ya tommarow.

Trish
ts

trish erickson

slidin'

Post by trish erickson » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:58 am

OH chris,

have fun at the show and thanks for the invitation the other night. I wasn't able to get to salt lake but one of these days....

Trish
ts

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

I should be there...

Post by Martin Drayton » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:20 am

They changed my schedule at work AGAIN! I don't get off until after 6pm (unless it rains)...But I miss you guys and want to see you all. Due to the knee though, my skating my be done for a while...but it was worth it!
As for the trophy Trish...Don't get your hopes too built up ;)

trish erickson

mixed up

Post by trish erickson » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:41 pm

Chris,

hope the movie was good. forget my last post. for some reason, I thought you were Keith. He called and invited me to come to a slide session and I got you mixed up with him. sorry. And Keith, one of these evenings I will get to down there to do a slide sess. They say that memory is the first to go with age! LOL
ts

miKe M

Post by miKe M » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:25 pm

so, it looks like trish is down for sure, Billy is re-inured correct? what about his wife (horrible with names)?
martin- not until after 6:00 but no skating? i've still got a stack of your cones, P.S.
chris- not coming.
Kevin- ? i heard from bob that you were coming?
bob- not this week

is it worth it for me to come up there anyway? i guess i can always bring my park board and skate the park if nobody is up there.

i need some phone numbers so i don't have to post here for meetings!

mine is 801-971-2380. call me and let's plan something!

martin, trish, billy- i am going to be up in PC tomorrow night too for an art opening of a buddy of mine. we should hook and i'll buy you guys some beers or something! my friends art is really cool, and it worth a look for sure. i'm not sure what gallery it is at yet, but will let you guys know in case you want to stop by. there will be a bit of a scene with free munchies and wine, of course....

Billy Bordy

yep!

Post by Billy Bordy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:38 pm

Christy and I are In.

She was asking if any one wanted to skate the little hill(first hill we skated). But since Mike you have all the cones we cant skate in till you are there.

Mike do you know what time you are coming?

I can be there early to set?

Let me know.

Just sk8 for petes sa8k

Trish do you want to go earlier?
2edges.

Billy
www.hardbooter.com
alpine dedicated

trish erickson

Post by trish erickson » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:48 pm

Trish here,

I am in. I need a fix. Should I bring the ramp? Billy, I should be able to leave the house by 3:30 or 4:00. Probably no sooner. Mike, come up, bring the cones. even if its just us, thats ok. My number is 435-671-1117 (cell). Friday sound cool. I would love to see some art and drink some wine. I'll get more info from you tonight.
ts