UPC shirts

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

Bob Harper

UPC shirts

Post by Bob Harper » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:52 pm

I"M sure everyone wants one lets pool our brains and money and come up with UPC shirts

miKe M

Post by miKe M » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:13 pm

i'm all for it. i've even got a friend who will do the printing down here for cheap (he might have to put his logo on the shirts). anyone got any design ideas?

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:23 pm

Hey Guys
It sounds like Mike has the shirt connection. Talk it over with him and see what he has to say. I can get shirts for $7.00 a shirt up to xl, xxl and up are $8.00. Here is an Idea I had,
the front breast with the upc emblem. and on the back the emblem enlarged and saying

Utah Pavment Carvers
Slalom,Sliding,Bombing,
Everything Downhill.
letme know what you think Bob

trish erickson

upc shirt

Post by trish erickson » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:41 pm

I think 7 bucks is a deal....I'll take 4!

Trish
ts

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:57 pm

Speaking of shirts I blew away when I saw this. one of my old buddies runs this web site
and has several different shirts for sale. one really caught my eye. I want one check this out.
http.//www.oldschoolskateboarding.com/store.html
later
Grand Pappy wiggly or as they called me back in the day Dirty Bob[/url]

miKe M

Post by miKe M » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:31 am

shirts are a go! brown super soft cotton poly blend of reputable quality. prices haven't been figured out for sure yet, but they will be $7 if not cheaper. they will have "Instant Imprints" on them becuase they will sponsor by taking some money off the top of the shirt production.

so, we just need to decide on:
letter/print color
what they are going to say
logo designs.

i propose the following:
brown shits with orange or gold lettering. orange will not screen on as thick as gold (shiny gold).
small UPC logo on the front breast ala Chris Peddlecord
Large silloette (sorry bout the spelling) of a slalom racer on the back with some cones. racer must be at an extreme angle.
Slogan saying on either the top or the bottom i.e. Bob's "everything downhill"
and finally, a space on the bottom for sponsor logos (if we dig some up)

i'll try to come up with something on the computer at home this weekend.

so, now discuss.....

oh, and GOOD LUCK TRISH!!!!! KICK SOME HOOD RIVER GIRL ASS!!!!!@!!!!!!

Kevin Hornibrook

cheap coolmax shirts

Post by Kevin Hornibrook » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:21 am

Hey folks, I noticed coolmaxclothing.com has coolmax t-shirts shirts for $13.95.
They come in colors including brown, so e-mail me if you want these and I'll order some, it looks like there is a shipping price break if you order at least 4 of them.

Mike and Bob, you may want to check and see if your t-shirt guys can get these coolmax T's at an even cheaper price. I for one am pretty much over the whole cotten t-shirt thing.
After wearing high tech wicking type jerseys for cycling and snowboarding, I'd be hesitant to go back to the low tech materials. For maybe $10 more per unit, it would be money well spent I think. Plus, I don't think any of the other slalom clubs have shirts made of the good stuff, maybe we could even sell some.

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Coolmax...maximum cool!

Post by Martin Drayton » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:34 am

Like it Kev! Mmmm... A brown Coolmax with the graphics in yellow.... hell, yeah! Did anyone notice that they have matching boxers.... ;)
Personally I would be happy to get a coolmax to skate in and a cotton to "strut the UPC" when not skating... Couldn't we do both? I think a hoodie in cotton would be wicked!