Logan, Utah skate spot thread.

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Logan, Utah skate spot thread.

Post by Wesley Tucker » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:04 am

Sorry, y'all. I made a mistake.

There was a thread going on about a new spot to run in Logan. There were five or six posts in the topic. Bob Harper made a post about skating it recently. He inadvertantly double posted his message.

As an administrator I try and be dilligent about eliminating such double entries. It's a maintenance job we do to the site. Unfortunately I had a brief lapse of reason and hit the wrong delete button. Instead of zapping Bob's second duplicate post, I deleted the thread.

Please don't feel someone found something offensive or objectionable about skating in Logan. It was human error and I was the human.

Again, I apoligize to the Utah and Rocky Mountain crowd.

Oh, just for the record: there wasn't anything in the topic that was imminent. Just some responses about the spot and a wrong phone number. Y'all be cool and I'll try and do better.

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:12 am

Wes
No grudge taken. It's you guys that take the time to make this a great web site.
It will take no time at all to re post it.
Hope to see you at Nationals
Bob

trish erickson

Logan this saturday

Post by trish erickson » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:32 pm

Hey ya WT.....No worries. Good to know that somebody is keeping us in line! LOl.

Hey all,

I am leaving right after work on Saturday morning to drive to Logan and ride that killer hill. I generally get off around 0730 am and I will probably be ready to roll by 0830. If any of you salt lake people wanna ride, call me. I have room for 4 people. (squishy) I work right downtown but maybe we could meet at the 2100 freeway park and ride and carpool up. It should be an interesting experience to drive with me after working a 24 hr. friday-night shift! call me at 435-671-1117 if anyone wants to go.
ts

Bob Harper

saturday

Post by Bob Harper » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:39 am

trish
i was going to re post but you found the thread.
Kevin and I will be there about 9:30 am
Do you remember the turn off? It will be the last left hand turn before you hit the bottom of Sardien Canyon in to Logan. If you have problems call my cell. 208 226 6074.
I hope you can bring a gang if not lets wiggel. and sleep all you can if your not on call, as I should take my own advice being at work at 12:30 am.

any one who wants to come fun for all
for more info contact
Bob Harper
cell 208 226 6074
wrk 208 852 1127
or
Kevin Hornibrook
hm. 435 753 1739 w/o dislexia

maybe alzhiemers Grand Pappy Wiggly