Killer Hill In Logan

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

Bob Harper

Killer Hill In Logan

Post by Bob Harper » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 am

Kevin and I will be at a kiiler hill at the end of sardein canyon on Sat. Aug. 5
starting about 9:30 am
Trish is comming also. graet training for Nationals plus sure good fun.
for more info.
Contact
Bob Harper
Cell 208 226 6074
wrk 208 852 1127
Kevin Hornibrook
435 753 1739
Trish Erickson
435 671 1117
Hope to see a crowd
Grand Pappy Wiggly

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:14 am

hey guy's
trish kevin and i had a kiiler session last saturday at a hill out side of logan. set a killer course and making great times, trish was killing it. Martin if you need some steeper incline to trian i highly advise you make atleast one trip down before colorado. the surface is perfict and great speed. it starts on a good incline so depending on you pump it's fast from the get go. kevin and i would love to see any one up our way. trish is busy over the week end but we'll be there sat. or sun. so if any one want's to join in post us with phone numbers and we'll contact you and set up a time.
i've had a few UPC shirts made up for trish kevin and i to wear at nationals. if any one else wants one let me know. i havn't gotton an exat price quote yet but the original quote was about $7.00 per shirt xl and up costing $1.00 more.
haven't been able to get to your neck of the woods work has been far to over bearing, sometimes it sucks being a managerwhen all i want to do is play.
miss you guys Bob

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

US Nationals...Hill-hungry...

Post by Martin Drayton » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:52 pm

Hi Bob,
My plan is to skate on Thursday AND Saturday, but I don't know yet if its going to happen....There is a nasty bug going around here, like a week-long flu. Julie is in about the 5th day, so I've been off work looking after Maya. Unfortunately no work = no pay!
Right now I'm not feeling too hot and I'm just worried that if it hits me, I'll miss my last chance to skate at all, let alone on a hill! Then I'm thinking what the point of going to Nationals in a weakened state...but WTF, I've got the time off and its almost year since I was at a race...SO I'M COMING!
Am I right in thinking Kev is coming too? That would be awesome...I'll put money on him getting on the podium!

Martin.

ps.I'd love a shirt too!...Med or Large

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:51 am

Martin
I know about that flu bug. i've had it for two days and I had two of my employee's down last week as well.
If you can make it saturday get with Trish it sound like she is getting time off work to come up.
Hope to see you there buddy. I just ordered you a shirt.
later grand pappy wiggly

trish erickson

Post by trish erickson » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:55 am

Hey Martin,

Sorry to hear about the "bug". Hope you guys feel better. It would be really sad if you couldn't go. It's going to be a great weekend of really great racers and you are one of them. ANd I agree, I would bet that Kevin would be on the podium and Bob won't be that far behind. He was smokin'!

As far as this weekend goes, I gave away my Saturday shift to a poor part-timer that needs a few hours. So if you all decide to ride this Saturday, post the times and I will be there. I could use a few more days of practice for sure. I noticed that that crazy DownhillBilly Marion is coming to the nationals and I want to beat him! Look out Marion! I put on a few pounds just so I can go faster down the GS hill! LOL. Ok, too much beer added a few.

SO , I will be at the carpark on Thurday and hopefully skate Logan on Saturday.

Trish
ts

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Its a date!

Post by Martin Drayton » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:41 pm

I'm starting to feel nearer normal and need to test out some set-ups on a big hill, hell, I need to ride a big hill before next Friday! So I am on for Saturday at Logan. I will hook-up with Trish and arrange things, are you guys thinking morning, afternoon, middle of the day?
I will try and get some of the Thursday crowd interested too...

See ya there!

ps.Trish, I'll be there tonight too...

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:06 pm

Great to here Martin is head to the foot hills of cache valley. Kevin and I will be staring up around 9:00 or 9:30 a.m. hope to see more than Trish and Martin show up.
It will be fast and fun.
later G.P.Wiggly

Bob Harper

Post by Bob Harper » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:14 pm

Hey guys
Kevin and I are hitting the hill in Logan Sat. 9/9/06 I know its a drive but worth it. timing gear and start ramp.
hope to see a crew.
Trish I'll give you a call.
later Bob

trish erickson

sunday session

Post by trish erickson » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:51 am

OOHHH, I gotta work saturday and sunday! maybe next week?
ts