Skaterbuilt Slalom Boards

Moderator: David Hegstrom

David Hegstrom
Skaterbuilt.com
Skaterbuilt.com

Mike MAYSEY decks in 3 sizes!!!

Post by David Hegstrom » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 pm

Hey brothers and sisters-

Maysey's model now comes in 3 sizes!!! S, M, and L...hehehehe....no really, they come in TS, H, and GS. The new decks are being printed as I post this...should be about a week before they arrive...these decks compliment each other perfectly in size and shape. Each deck is basically indentical in planeshape, curves, kicks, and concaves, So, the MM-H is just a beefed-up TS, and the MM-GS is the MM-H beefed up...plenty of foot room on these decks! Nice fat ROUND tail. Great kick and perfect truck placement (NOT drilled onto tailkick) Schweet, pulled-in ConeKiller nose (for diving tightly into the cones). (We don't believe that a nose wider than your front trucks and wheels is needed at all in slalom...otherwise...a front-wide deck mows and plows cones easier...plus you can hardly see your front wheels-and that's a must). These decks have a SICK Concave you could eat your breakfast out of.

MM-TS= 8 x 29.5 17/17.5 - 18/18.5 wb's
MM-H= 8.8 x 33 19/19.5 - 20/20.5 wb's
MM-GS 9 x 34.75 21/21.5 - 22/22.5 wb's

Skaterbuilt also has a new batch of swallowtail ConeKiller TS, H, and GS slalom decks in stock now! I'll get some pix up asap...but, until then, check em' out on our merchandise page: http://skaterbuilt.com/merch.htm

Our new decks are lighter than before and stronger than EVER! Our maple vaneers from PS STIX are the finest that money can buy. The new decks all sport thinner vaneers combined with formica-to produce THE MOST RESPONSIVE DECKS IN SLALOM.

Love em' or not...the results are there...these decks have proven to be the biggest bang-for-the-buck in slalom!

dAvO
www.skaterbuilt.com

RL

Post by RL » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:41 am

Sweet.. Im sure I'll end up w/ all 3 in time..
One question for ya dav0... Is the deck available w/ a plain bottom or just the Skaterbuilt logo?

thanks
R

David Hegstrom
Skaterbuilt.com
Skaterbuilt.com

Post by David Hegstrom » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:56 am

thanks Ric!

The MM's are available in either logo (silkscreened by www.deckprinting.com ) or plain (w/Maysey sticker) on black formica.

Hope this helps bro...

dAvO
www.skaterbuilt.com

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:14 am

Can I get one with Evans' name on it?

(Make sure that gets back to both of 'em.)

David Hegstrom
Skaterbuilt.com
Skaterbuilt.com

ha,ha,ha...

Post by David Hegstrom » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:01 pm

WT-

Yep, Maysey and I liked an old Evans (Dale Smith/Curtis Heselgrave) prototype roundtail so much that we traced the tail from it only...then Mike took the Conekiller nose template, traced it and it was done...the Mike Maysey Model was born. Evans' decks were fairly pulled in the tail area...and Maysey's design is definetly roomier and way mare kickass because of our exclusive combowombo of 6 thin maple plys, formica bottom, and ConeKiller Concave used in all SB slalom decks. Hence, the CK's and MM's positive feedback and results.

dAvO
www.skaterbuilt.com