Koko Fire - My Fatboy Gone WILD!

Fatboy Slalom Boards

Moderator: Ron Barbagallo

Sean Cunningham

Koko Fire - My Fatboy Gone WILD!

Post by Sean Cunningham » Wed May 31, 2006 4:05 am

On silverfishlongboarding.com, there has been a graphics contest being held the past few weeks. All entries are due today, and I finally finished my entry. I decided to take my Fatass, and jazz it up with some graphics of some sort. Something that would accent the wood, yet also POP when looked at. So I began thinking.

Finally I thought up using the kokopelli figure as a main focus point. But then thought that something else should be added to it, to make it more stylish. Fire! Perfect thing to add. Blue flames to wisp up the board. I gave the board over to my friend who's a little freelance artist, and she got to have some fun with it.

She decided to take my idea and up the ante so that there were TWO kokopelli guys. Oh yeah, she also painted the Fatboy logo on the board, because she thought it would look cooler than a sticker... Anyways, enough of the blabber. The board came out freakin' amazing! Here's a bunch of pics for you all to mouthwater over.

Before painting...

After painting!

1st Lighting:

2nd Lighting (same spot of board as before):

-Zogs

Oh yeah, remember... Vote for me in the Graphics Contest on SilverfishLongboarding.com!

I'll get a link up tomorrow to the page.

When in doubt... eat a pie!

Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels

Post by Adam Daniels » Wed May 31, 2006 4:08 am

right on man! i remember you telling me about this a long time ago and wow.....never knew this was how good she was! i was always worried the person would ruin it....but wow! pure talent there!

A+++++
No vestido para mi

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Wed May 31, 2006 2:29 pm

wow, thats really hot dude! Probably shaved off a 10th right there!! ;)

Anthony Pistono

Post by Anthony Pistono » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:05 pm

thats pretty cool
Team Fatboy