ohio buckeye2.0

CHIxILL Slalom Skateboards

Moderators: Chris Favero, Chris Novatny

Adam Winston

ohio buckeye2.0

Post by Adam Winston » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:21 pm

its been a while since i got to a computer... but the canada boys came down to ohio for the buckeye open.. i myself placed 11th out of 18, it was a great week.. learned alot of new stuff... showed off my prototype paint job which even cfav and cnova havent seen... harms caught eye of the board in the sun, and had some nice things to say about it... i wont be posting any pictures of it, as for it isnt perfected yet... but i will tell you this.. green pearl base coat with a dark green micro flake... nautical stars all over.... its a sweet ride..

coming soon, metal flaked and pearled trackers..... still working on that... maybe with some chiXill logos on them

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:39 am

Adam,

Glad you had a good time!!

I've been fighting a nasty virus for the past 3 weeks and I hope to be back up to snuff by the next Buckeye session...

So even us team members can't see the goods eh?? Bummer ;-)

Later, Tod

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:04 pm

i just cant take a good enough picture to really show it off...... ill try and get a good camera to take one.. i know one of the photographers for concrete wave has a picture of it. i will try and get it off him

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:28 pm

here are some pics... they dont do it justice.. at least i think...

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:17 pm

KILLA CHIILLA

Well done Sir!

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:12 am

thats just my test paint job.... when i really get into doing this super customs... it will take me alot longer than two weeks..... i treat painting a skate board like jessie james treats painting one of his custom choppers...... the paint job has to say everything about the rider.....

no more generic graphs, altho they may look cool... you can go to a race and see the exact same board there... that would piss me off alot......

tod maybe i'll paint up a little grip tape for you and the chris's just the middle section, so you can pop it on your board and everybody will know who you ride for..... just get me your mailing adress... (pm that to me) dont need everybody knowing where you live