CHIxILL rules.

CHIxILL Slalom Skateboards

Moderators: Chris Favero, Chris Novatny

Brian Peck
Pizzle
Pizzle

CHIxILL rules.

Post by Brian Peck » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:46 pm

Two of the Chicago, Illinois boys came out to hang at the Farm this weekend. Cnova did an awesome job helping organize the race and kept the timing and bracketing running smoothly. Cfav was ripping on both courses both days, definitely in style with the vintage flyaway helmet. Anyway... they brought along a sweet GS deck to give away as a prize and I just got lucky enough to pick it up the first night. The shape is killer and the flex is really nice for my 180lbs - very subtle but I can tell it'll be there when I need it. Not to mention the graphics... I do some stencil work, too, and really respect the stuff Adam does.

You guys kick ass. I love my deck already. I'll probably have to pick up another one soon. Thanks for coming out to hang and also thanks for the deck.

Eric Sanders

chixill rules

Post by Eric Sanders » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:34 pm

Met the ChiXIll crew at Luna got their 32" gs, stoked, ordered trhe asysmetrical, STOKED again. They make great decks that are affordable, responsive, and just plain rock. Keep it up. Sold on chixill for life!

Adam Winston

Re: CHIxILL rules.

Post by Adam Winston » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:22 am

Brian Peck wrote:. I do some stencil work, too, and really respect the stuff Adam does.

brain what kind of stencils do you do? and thank you, the best feeling about making stencils for chixill is seeing people really enjoying thier boards and having the customers know that thier board is truely ONE OF KIND

Brian Peck
Pizzle
Pizzle

Post by Brian Peck » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 pm

What kind? I do lots of stuff. I usually just use this stiff pieces of 8x10" cardboard that I get as canvasses; paint backgrounds with different effects and then do some detailed multi-layer stencils on top. I've painted myself on the bottom of skate decks and like to throw stickers up around town, too.