CHIxILL is now a Radikal dealer.

CHIxILL Slalom Skateboards

Moderators: Chris Favero, Chris Novatny

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

CHIxILL is now a Radikal dealer.

Post by Chris Favero » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:13 am

We are stoked to tell you we will now be a dealer for Radikal trucks.We wanted to wait until we had confirmed that we had our stock until we made the announcement.We will not take orders for items we do not have,instead we will be selling our inventory and restocking as quickly as possible.We also stock Axels and kingpins.We should have news on bushings soon.Watch this thread for news reagarding inventory updates as well as the CHIxILL web site.Bribes will be taken as well.cfav
Freak Bros. Racing
www.chixillskateboards.com

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:01 am

taking any Radikal orders for Dixie for the next couple days.Thats for truck sets,Axels,Kingpins and front trucks.save the shipping,see the website for whats in stock.cfav
Freak Bros. Racing

Malcolm Stooke

Post by Malcolm Stooke » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:11 pm

when we buy trucks what bushings and axels are included?

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:45 pm

depends on what you want,if i have it,you got it.smae goes for axels,i can offer 1/4,3/8,1/2 and 5/8 stock on your trucks.the bushings are easier that the axel set up we offer.i love rad bushings,but i have been known to slip a khiro in here and there to shoot a certain gap duro wise.cf
Freak Bros. Racing

Malcolm Stooke

Post by Malcolm Stooke » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:26 am

i would want whatever brings me closest to 100mm. actually i would probably get a set of narrower ones aswell because i use zig zags sometimes instead of my grippins. also for bushings i would want a kit with all of them probably so for the truck, 2 sets of axels and 10 bushings how much extra would be added to the price

btw im refering to the front only