Slalom Skateboard Decks forum
Moderator: Marion Karr
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This is a 3 part series of a LOT of pictures of step by step fixing a torn out piece of my deck from a skogging mishap recently. Hope you like this.
- The torn out rear foot stopper and chuck of deck that came out with it.
- Board Repair 001 (2).JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6716 times
- Stuffing the wood pieces back in and....
- Board Repair 006 (2).JPG (747.78 KiB) Viewed 6716 times
- holding them in with JB Weld Epoxy and tape walls.
- Board Repair 007 (2).JPG (474.03 KiB) Viewed 6716 times
- Use a heat-gun to heat the JB Weld and it will cure WAY faster, WAY harder. Be careful not to over heat it or it will bubble.
- Board Repair 008 (2).JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 6716 times
I just dig slalom!