WELCOME ABOARD

G.O.G. Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Donald Campbell

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

WELCOME ABOARD

Post by Donald Campbell » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:39 am

as i write this the new trucks are cnc'ed and all of you will see a new take on trucks and performance the next few months.
we have seen it all,we bought em all and we finally came to the decision to bring out something which rivals them all,no exceptions made.

frank beste the mastermind behind the project in conjunction with PAVEL will bring the next best(e) truck in the next weeks on the market.
the guy who invented/cnc'ed the bmw carver trucks is behind this project too...
so you will ask"what's the difference?"

a lot

throw your wedged pads away-the trucks can be wedged internally
buy any standard bushing you want to make the truck work your way
no more need to wait for replacement parts-we deliver
no crappy work on baseplates and other parts of the trucks
the utmost performance any truck can offer on the market
turning-ability? way more than you want it,maybe...
quality?you know the saying about german precision...

sounds a lot?
maybe
but it's true
some folks will ride those trucks in brixlegg,folks from all over the world,you can see them also at our booth there.

i'll post a few pics next week of the early prototypes which have been tested over a longer time period by professional riders and they work absolutely fine.
so please stay tuned and you will definitely see something else.
i'll refrain from calling those trucks revolutionary outstanding,whatever.

they will make their impact on the market,that's for sure...

Ted Hall

Post by Ted Hall » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:35 pm

More/new innovative slalom trucks are what we all need, so bring it! Exciting news -- can't wait to get a peek at them. Please let us know when & where they can be checked out once they're available. Will they be available both in Europe & US? Direct internet? Good innovative stuff is always welcome -- Thanks!

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:24 pm

thanks for the props Ted.
the trucks in question are produced right now and will be handed out to a certain amount of folks we know more closely.
we have our results,but we want to see what our friends think about the trucks, their opinion matters.
in the future, right after brixlegg SK8KINGS will be the official distributor for the US,a fact which we all are very proud of.
you will soon see a few pics of the trucks and then you can decide for yourself.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:54 pm

Donald Campbell wrote:...and will be handed out to a certain amount of folks we know more closely.
Donald, think about me. We're good friends aren't we? No worries, I don't have the time to even try them out, but I think it would be really cool if you could include Janis Kuzmins in your first testing group. Janis is extremely talented and on his way up. And I assume you have already planned for our mutual team rider Vincent, so I don't worry about him.

There's definitely a need for new trucks and what I've seen of your stuff so far, it looks very promising. We're looking forward seeing it ready for sale and on the shelves.

/Jani