Fullbag Skates Web Site Updates

FullBag Slalom Boards

Moderator: Miguel Marco

Miguel Marco

Fullbag Skates Web Site Updates

Post by Miguel Marco » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 pm

A small update has been made to the Fullbag Skates web site while we're working on the new one which should be online in mid-april.

You can have a look at the new GS Death Or Glory, the revised shapes of the Poolslayer and Stinger park boards which should be available later this spring (if everything goes as planned), and a small mod to the SpeedCarver which will be included in the next production run...

A couple more pics too... :)

Mr Surly
Mr. Surly
Mr. Surly

Post by Mr Surly » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 pm

cha-ching!! nice additions Mig.

Death or Glory .... can't wait!
.:PTBDHB:.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:17 am

Carl Crieder wrote:cha-ching!! nice additions Mig.

Death or Glory .... can't wait!
Thanks Carl!
Early may, if everything goes as planned...

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Web site has been updated! Canada and continental US customers can now order directly from the web site. Secure buying provided by Paypal with your account or by credit card.

You can scroll through the products and click them for different views. All boards are back in stock, except for the Poolslayer and SpeedCruzer which will be ready in less then a month. Stinger (park) and some new longboard models will be available for the holidays.

T-shirts and hoodies will be back in stock in all sizes and available on the site next week.

Go check it out: Fullbag Skates!

Robert Gaisek
Robo
Robo

Post by Robert Gaisek » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:20 pm

What a great site!! Have you a clue on the shipping-rate to Sweden? I must have at least a hoodie......and some T´s.........and maybe a board......or two.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 am

robert gaisek wrote:What a great site!! Have you a clue on the shipping-rate to Sweden? I must have at least a hoodie......and some T´s.........and maybe a board......or two.
No clue Robert, and it depends on the weight of the package. Send me your address by email and I'll try to find out.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Congrats on the new system Mig! Really cool! Just one question - when will the Fullbag alpine race snowboards be available??
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 am

Men and women's t-shirts, as well as men's hoodies, are back in stock and available directly from the website. Go ahead and go crazy! :D
Rick Floyd wrote:Just one question - when will the Fullbag alpine race snowboards be available??
One day Rick, one day... but I may do a freeride/pow board first. :D

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Miguel Marco wrote:
Rick Floyd wrote:Just one question - when will the Fullbag alpine race snowboards be available??
One day Rick, one day... but I may do a freeride/pow board first. :D
Good...'cause I'm thinking about retiring from stick chasing and disappearing back into the trees again ;-)

If you could make a board like the Volkl Cross 167, but make it about 172, about a centimeter narrower, slightly stiffer in the nose, about midway between recreational and race stock as far as torsional flex, extra set of "pow 'serts" in the back, cool Fullbag graphics, reinforced topsheet for use with plates....I'd buy it if I had the 5 grand!!!
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Men and women's t-shirts, as well as men's hoodies, are back in stock and available directly from the website. Go ahead and go crazy! :D