Louis Ricard SL

FullBag Slalom Boards

Moderator: Miguel Marco

Miguel Marco

Louis Ricard SL

Post by Miguel Marco » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Fullbag Skates is proud to introduce Louis Ricard's Pro slalom model.

Louis spent 3 years racing in the amateur ranks with great placings, podium finishes, and out styling everyone on and off the courses. After the Can/Am Open Slalom Championship, where he was THE highest placing amateur, Louis decided to take the leap into the Pro division for the 2009 race season. Fullbag supported is move by letting him design his own model.

His board is as much at ease in the hybrid courses as in the tighter ones. It features a roomy front section to get all the leverage needed and wide wings at the rear foot toes to accentuate the famous Fullbag spoon-tail kick.

Louis Ricard - SL
Lenght: 32.5"
Width: 9.0"
Wheelbase: 19.5" - 20.25" - 21"

Louis's racing quiver: The Death or Glory for GS, and two of his model setup for Hybrid and Tight.

Louis is getting ready for the Canadian Championships next week which will be a prelude to the Worlds in Hood River. He just finished his spring training and will get in full attack mode for the summer starting this week. Fullbag wishes him good luck for the 2009 season, and all the ones to come! But based on the following picture, he doesn't need any... ;) :D

Louis Ricard in full spring training mode.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm

C'est bon Louis!

Sorry you are looking so stressed!! ;-)

-Rf
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Don't drink too much wine, Louis, or you won't be in ANY kind of shape to race! :-)

Cat Young
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty

Post by Cat Young » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 am

Personally, I'm glad Louis is in the Pro division now.. one less Am to worry about!
Nice job Louis & congrats on your Pro model!

That picture is classic!
It looks like a cover of Vogue or Wine Monthly magazine! :)

scott kamins

Re: Louis Ricard SL

Post by scott kamins » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 pm

I won this board in St. Louis and it has become my favorite board in my quiver. I ride it for everything from park slalom to down hill. The tail on this board gives the perfect leverage in both toe side and heel side turns. A great design that I am happy to own a part of!

Miguel Marco

Re: Louis Ricard SL

Post by Miguel Marco » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 am

Really really stoked you like it Scott! :)