Brazil Represented At The 2007 Worlds?

Slalom Skateboarding in Brasil

Moderator: Sammy Nogueira

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Brazil Represented At The 2007 Worlds?

Post by Wesley Tucker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:12 pm

I don't know any of y'all in South America and no nothing of air fare from Rio or elsewhere to North America. I am curious, though, if anyone down that way is pondering getting to the 2007 Worlds in North Carolina in September? It's two months away.

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Re: Brazil Represented At The 2007 Worlds?

Post by Flavio Badenes » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:28 pm

Wesley Tucker wrote:I don't know any of y'all in South America and no nothing of air fare from Rio or elsewhere to North America. I am curious, though, if anyone down that way is pondering getting to the 2007 Worlds in North Carolina in September? It's two months away.
Hi Wesley,

This is something we are working at, see I just started trying to get things going on in Brazil a few month's ago.

We had the first contest this last weekend and we are also very close to putting another one together during the month of September, to be more precise September the 23rd, so the date is very close to the date of the Worlds in NC.

I will keep in touch, we never know. If not this year next year we will be there for sure.
Last edited by Flavio Badenes on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:45 pm

Very cool.

Flavio, one other thing. Tell everyone in South America to have no fear of posting on this board in Portugese. I hope no one is hesitant to use Slalomskateboarder.com because they know no English.

The German, French, Russian, Italian and New Jersey skaters often post in their native tongue. Tell everyone down that way to feel just as comfortable with their language.

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:58 pm

Wesley Tucker wrote:Very cool.

Flavio, one other thing. Tell everyone in South America to have no fear of posting on this board in Portugese. I hope no one is hesitant to use Slalomskateboarder.com because they know no English.

The German, French, Russian, Italian and New Jersey skaters often post in their native tongue. Tell everyone down that way to feel just as comfortable with their language.
I already did Wesley. Have a look at the other topic about the contest, I posted that message there it is in Portuguese so you can´t read it, but it tells them to post in Portuguse if they want to. It is a question of time now, I think.