Slalom Skateboarding in Brasil

Moderator: Sammy Nogueira

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

2ª Copa INDEPENDENCIA DE SALOM , MAIS UM ERRO

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:09 pm

OLÁ GALERA !

EM PRIMEIRO LUGAR GOSTARIA DE PARABENIZAR TODOS OS RIDERS QUE VIERAM A SÃO PAULO PARTICIPAR DESTE EVENTO.

EM SEGUNDO LUGAR GOSTARIA DE DICHAVAR A ORGANIZAÇÃO E SE POSSIVEL O REPONSAVEL PELA DIREÇÃO DE PROVA.

FICA BEM CLARO QUE FUI LITERALMENTE ROUBADO AO NÃO SER CHAMADO PARA OS 16 MELHORES..
REPAREM NA PLANILIA ANEXA QUE O 16º COLOCADO OBTEVE 33.40SEGUNDOS NA PRIMEIRA VOLTA E 37.00 NA SEGUNDA VOLTA
EU EM 17º LUGAR OBTIVE 33.40SEGUNDOS NA PRIMEIRA VOLTA E 33.50 SEGUNDOS NA SEGUNDA VOLTA.....

TUDO BEM NÃO SEI QUEM SE DROGOU DESTA VEZ ... CADE O DIRETOR DE PROVA .. DESTA PORRAAAA...

E POR AI VÃO OS ERROS ...

NÃO SOU OBRIGADO A ACEITAR TAL HUMILHAÇÃO , NEM BEM ACEITAR SER ROUBADO NA CARA DURA DUAS VEZES... UMA PELA DIREÇÃO DE PROVA OU PELO CRONOMETRISTA E OUTRA PELA ORGANIZAÇÃO DA PROVA.

JA QUE A GRANA DA INSCRIÇÃO DO TIGTH SLALOM NÃO RETORNOU AO MEU BOLSO.

ESTE TIPO DE COISA ACABA DENEGRINDO O ESPORTE BEM COMO AS INSTITUIÇÕES A ELE AGREGADAS , NO CASO A SECRETARIA DE ESPORTES DA CIDADE DE SÃO PAULO QUE É A RESPONSAVEL MAIOR PELO EVENTO VIRADA ESPORTIVA 2008.

COGITO TAMBEM A COBRANÇA DE INSCRIÇÃO EM UM EVENTO COM FUNDO PARTICIPATIVO DO MUNICIPIO.

E AGORA JOSÉ !!! QUEM SERA QUE VAI RESPONDER???

Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY
http://www.myspace.com/rogeriosammy
http://www.hardcontrol.net
CHIXILL ***** #sk8_slalom_independente

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 pm

Ok. I did it.
It was great to meet all of you.
I hope I will see again in Stockholm somehow.
Please visit the Swedish Forum.

Here some pictures for you:

http://www.panoramio.com/user/31817

click on the tag "Skateboard". Sao Paulo's pictures are lthe last ones.

If you are lazy:

http://www.panoramio.com/user/31817/tag ... tos_page=2

//Andrea

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:02 am

sorry andrea
that's not the thread to post vacation pics .
maybe you take your time to read what's just above your post?

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:43 am

I don't come to Brazil for vacation.
I don't fully understand Portuguese. I thought it was a message about the race of yesterday, 2008-11-15 at Parque Independencia, and wanted to post the pictures (NOT vacation pictures) I took there.
I'm not here in vacation.

If I misunderstood I apologize. I think that my post can be removed.

Juarez Mascarello
WarX
WarX

Post by Juarez Mascarello » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Andrea

Was very nice to have you here,thanks for the photos!!!

Juarez

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 am

Hello Donald,
How are you and the whole Family Pavel. I hope all are well.
Well that is not truly a space to post pictures of your vacations..
This post that I wrote, is a relief on the event of this weekend.
I was stolen by the organization, that means if i have organization.
This is one copies of the email that I sent the Brazilian confederation of Skate and that I also insist on posting here at the Forum.
I feel to see the slalom here in the bad promoters' hands in Brazil.
keep in touch
and write me when you like.
Brazilian Hugs
Sincerely

Sammy

IN FIRST PLACE IT WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ALL OF RIDERS THAT THEY CAME TO SÃO PAULO TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.

IN SECOND PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT THE ORGANIZATION IS POSSIBLE THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIRECTION OF PROOF.

IT´S VERY CLEAR THAT was STOLEN LITERALLY TO THE NOT to BE CALLED FOR THE BETTER 16º
REPAIR IN PLANILIA ENCLOSES THAT THE PUT 16th OBTAINED 33.40SEGUNDOS IN THE FIRST TURN AND 37.00 IN THE SECOND RETURNS
I IN 17th PLACE OBTAINED 33.40SEGUNDOS IN THE FIRST TURN AND 33.50 SECONDS IN THE SECOND RETURNS.....

EVERYTHING WELL DOESN'T KNOW WHO TOOK DRUGS THIS TIME... WHERE THE DIRECTOR OF PROOF IS.. OF THIS SHIT HAPPENS

AND FOR TO GO THE MISTAKES...

I AM NOT FORCED TO ACCEPT SUCH HUMILIATION, NOR WELL TO ACCEPT TO BE STOLEN IN THE FACE LASTS TWICE... ONE FOR THE DIRECTION OF PROOF OR FOR THE TIMEKEEPER AND OTHER FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF THE PROOF.

SINCE THE MONEY OF TIGTH SLALOM'S REGISTRATION DIDN'T RETURN TO MY POCKET.

THIS TYPE OF THING ENDS up REVILING THE SPORT AS WELL AS THE INSTITUTIONS TO HIM JOINED, IN THE CASE the GENERAL OFFICE OF SPORTS OF the CITY OF SÃO PAULO THAT is THE LARGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EVENT TURNED SPORTING 2008.

I ALSO COGITATE THE COLLECTION OF REGISTRATION IN AN EVENT WITH FOUND PARTICIPATADE OF THE MUNICIPAL DISTRICT.
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Andrea Bonetti
Andrea
Andrea

Post by Andrea Bonetti » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:04 am

Summy,
I don't want to enter in this issue.I am sorry for all of you involved.

I do want to say once more that I am not posting any vacation pictures here.
I am working in Sao Paulo. I am working hard, just for your information.

The only day "for me" was Saturday, and I am really happy I have managed to bring my skate with me and I am happy I have met so many friends at the race.
Thsi shouldl count more then anything else, I guess.
The pictures are here because I wanted to share them with the people I met. That's all.

With my Italian, I can manage to understand what you talk about, but not the subtile messages. So I apologize for having misunderstood your post. Thanks for writing in English, by the way.

That's all. I hope some other people will enjoy the pictures anyway, eben if in the wrong thread.

//Andrea Bonetti (back from "vacation", 23.00)

Juarez Mascarello
WarX
WarX

Post by Juarez Mascarello » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:21 am

Sammy

I m sorry to say SHIT HAPPENS!!!

I dont belive that the time keeper did it by purpose, and before the beginning of the men to men heats you had the chance to see that list, and as everybody , you din't realize the mistake.And as a honest mistake all the information was there, unfortunatelly it happens to affect you.
I also can tell you that this mistake wrongly put you in the 17th position instead of the 16 th , and just this. Because with 4 seconds time diferencce beetwen you and Kako , I dont think you would be able to move forward against him,aniway.

Use the Brasil's forum just to bitchin about will not make things better, and probabily will keep this inactive as it became...

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 am

Juarez Mascarello wrote:Sammy

I m sorry to say SHIT HAPPENS!!!

I dont belive that the time keeper did it by purpose, and before the beginning of the men to men heats you had the chance to see that list, and as everybody , you din't realize the mistake.And as a honest mistake all the information was there, unfortunatelly it happens to affect you.
I also can tell you that this mistake wrongly put you in the 17th position instead of the 16 th , and just this. Because with 4 seconds time diferencce beetwen you and Kako , I dont think you would be able to move forward against him,aniway.

Use the Brasil's forum just to bitchin about will not make things better, and probabily will keep this inactive as it became...
I agree entirely with Juarez. There was nothing coming from Brazil in the last few months then all of a sudden we get this. Fine I do understand your fustration Sammy, but the best way is to deal with it with the organizers of the contest and this contest Sammy is NOT part of the ISSA circuit.

There are lots of good things happening in Brazil regarding slalom skateboarding. New riders are coming up. Contests are indeed improving, just look around and you will see.

I DO understand your problem. Something went badly wrong and there was no way to solve on the spot. Shit that is bad. I do hope it will not happen anymore.

Now I ask the brazilian riders to come to the forum. Lets move AHEAD. I am sure we will be a force within the slalom world it is just a question of time now.

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Juarez, ( Flavio and all)
I didn't Use the forum to offend any person, I only used to manifest on me the forms of administering the slalom events that the skate performace is adopting.
I was stolen in the hard face yes. A proof director didn't exist to avoid certain mistakes as this. The guys never finish a championship, you know very well of this! I am not lying.
In the year passed interlagos didn't finish in the correct way (it was lacking her finish disputes). This year several events also no ended correctly.
As for me to compete or not against Kako. That is my problem is not you . I would expire or not, that would see after to the chance.
I apologize for the badly understood caused the foreign friends. I didn't want to offend anybody.

The Problem is that Brazilian that access the forum compete also in his circuit. And his events being worth for the Brazilian circuit (Bolsa Atleta)
I guarantee to you that I respect a lot for the improvement of the slalom of my part. After all I am the percursor of these initiate events in 2001.

Once again excuses.

Sincerely respect to all

Brazilian Hugs

Sammy
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 am

Hi Sammy you don't need to apologize at all. Like I said I do understand your complains and I also know you work hard to promote slalom skateboarding in Brasil.

I hope to see you in Porto Alegre.

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:45 am

well
sammy complained and i think that this is totally ok so far

nobody should really feel offended,after all forums are made for things such as sammy's post too.
shutting up and letting things go isn't the right way anyway.

he didn't harm anybody,but he was on fire right after the contest went down,surely everybody can understand that too.
one thing i'm wondering about is the fact that there is no statement from the person in charge
who made that mistake.
mistakes can happen anytime anywhere,i will be the last person to say i did everything correct.
but... please...at least an apology would be so cool.

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Ok Flávio,
I would like a lot of could go to Porto Alegre in the next month of December.
I have two Lectures Confirmed for the same date in Brasília DF.
Impossible of they be reverse calendar because they are part of a cronograma of federal Anvisa (Governo).
At once, I Want good luck in the accomplishment of the event and in the competitions.
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

I certainly doubt an apology will come .....

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 pm

that's sad it would be a nice gesture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Donald ,

that oh, Peace and love and a lot of slalom prosperity.
Tomorrow I begin my trainings for the interlagos competition.
I only need to correct my Trucks and wheels set ups...
It plans for front and we go there.
Maybe this time the timekeeper is awake.........

Hugs for all
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Juarez Mascarello
WarX
WarX

Post by Juarez Mascarello » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Sammy

I agree with Donald and Flavio, that this mistake deserves one apology, and also to be clarified, to avoid reoccurences .

One advice: as a the 17th place on a race where only 16 people move foward, I'd problably like to know the time difference between me and the others, and if its a tie, which criteria was used. Right there, not after the race was over. You only realized it because I posted one picture of the results in the www.skaters.com.br forum.

I disagree with your attitude of spend so much energy, posting in every available forum, turning one isolated fact, in a conspiracy theory, creating a false bad image about slalom skate im Brazil,that are not shared within the group ,instead to go directly and ask the people involved why and what's happened.

And finnally, as I suppose you are an ISSA representative in Brazil , I would expect from you to be more proactive , promoting slalom and ISSA, besides only personal matters.

Juarez

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Olá Juarez ,
Não gostaria de prolongar mais está historia , mas em resposta a algumas questões levantadas por você , serei obrigado a continuar.
Escreverei em português, pois não cabe aos outros o puxão de orelha .

Bem , em primeiro lugar gostaria de esclarecer que este caso não é pessoal.
Ja mais tentei ou fiz por denegrir a imagem do skateboard Brasileiro. Sempre representei da melhor maneira possivel o Skateboard Brasileiro por qualquer lugar do mundo em que eu fosse.
Simplesmente oque venho vendo na sena do slalom brasileiro é muita falta de profissionalismo. Existe atualmente no maximo 3 promotores de eventos para a modalidade. Destes um esta coligado a maior secretaria de esportes de um municipio ( Ou seja motivos politicos). E mesmo assim com recursos subsidiados não consegue realizar por completo uma prova de slalom.
Quanto a planilia que voce postou , tambem tirei fotos dela , só que percebi o erro só quando cheguei em casa.
Não caberia só a mim reclamar ou checar a planilia para ver se havia erros. Uma equipe de cronometristas foi paga para fazer isso e não fez( 3.000 reais da para comprar 3 sistemas de cronometragem no exterior).
Ai eu te pergunto ??? ,quem foi o diretor de prova?, quem foi o responsavel pelo evento terminar sem as outras duas provas?... e pior ....Quem foi que montou o cronograma deste evento.

Não sei se para você , pagar mais de 100,00 por evento só em inscrições seja pouco em valor . Para muitos é muita grana ,somados ainda a transporte ,equipamentos e etc...
Vou a fundo nisto , porque luto para ver um skate mais organizado , mais profissional , que gere emprego para os amadores que um dia se tornaram profissionais.
Isto não é realidade aqui e ainda esta muito longe de ser.

Se acha que todos estes erros são normais e que o slalom cresceu muito no Brasil este ano ; por favor me acorde ... devo estar dormindo.

Não chegamos a mais de 32 atletas em competiçoes .. por isso ja saimos sempre dos top 16.. E você me diz que estou fazendo apologia...

A mais de Dez anos sou apoiado ou pratrocinado por companias de skateboards estrangeiras , sempre fui muito bem quisto lá fora pela minha sinceridade e dedicação para com minhas informações.

Não venha querer dizer que estou mentindo , por favor abra o olho e perceba o tamanho real que o slalom ainda é aqui no Brasil.
Se não lutarmos pelo melhor agora nunca seremos ninguem...

Não leve isso como uma afronta , respeito muito voce e prezo pela sua amizade , só pesso um pouco mais de respeito para com a minha opinião.

Um Grande Abraço

Sammy
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:12 pm

What !!!????????

1000 Euros to rent a timing system for ONE day????

and they still mess it up?????

You ought to be joking me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno Brown RIP
Bruno (1962-2014) RIP
Bruno (1962-2014) RIP

Post by Bruno Brown RIP » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:05 am

Sammy se vc numa escola ofender o diretor, professor ou ate mesmo um simples bedel,com certeza sera suspenso por alguns dias;se num jogo de futebol um treinador ou jogador ofender o juiz,banderinha ou outro jogador, recebe no ato um cartao vermelho, e expulso de campo e ainda e suspenso por 1,2 ou mais jogos.No caso aqui vc ofendeu publicamente a organizaçao,diretor de prova e cronometragem do evento 2 copa independencia de skate slalom,publiccamente em varios foruns;foi determinado pela organizaçao que sua puniçao sera a suspensao por um evento;no caso nosso ultimo evento sera o GP Brasil de skate slalom, no qual sera imposta esta puniçao.Se vc nao concorda e nao gosta da maneira que nossos eventos sao realizados,simplismente nao os frequente,va a uma pista,andar de bicicleta, a igreja ou qualquer outra coisa que o satisfaça.Esta decisao e final e irreversivel,nao sera publicado mais nenhum comentario sobre este assunto por nossa parte neste forum.

Pat Chewning
Pat C.
Pat C.

Post by Pat Chewning » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Flavio Badenes wrote:What !!!????????

For airfair and lodging, I will bring a slalom timing system, laptop computer, and printer to your next race in Brazil and run it for you. No mistakes. Make me an offer....

Flavio Badenes
Flavio
Flavio

Post by Flavio Badenes » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Pat Chewning wrote:
Flavio Badenes wrote:What !!!????????

For airfair and lodging, I will bring a slalom timing system, laptop computer, and printer to your next race in Brazil and run it for you. No mistakes. Make me an offer....
That is certainly a deal to be considered.

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Arbitraria esta sua posição ! Mas como voce é o promotor do evento não posso fazer nada .

Seria nobre de sua parte e da Skate performance que nos devolvessem a grana da inscrição do tigth slalom que não rolou por falta de tempo e que tambem reconhecessem que erraram na classificasão da planilia.

Não fui eu quem dirigiu as provas do evento, nâo fui eu quem imprimiu e publicou esta planilia.
Quem errou?
Ainda não ofendi niguem. espero não ter que fazer isso.
Devo ter o direito de ficar puto ,com erros antes previstos e avisados por mim? Estamos em uma democracia!?

Parece que voce esta levando as coisas na brincadeira , mostra isto ao escrever uma punição via forum e ao ridicularizar a situção como se fosse apenas um simples erro de escola.

Não foi um simples erro , foram muitos . Porem não cabe aqui eu explanar e sim esperar para conversar com você de homem para homem de frente pra frente.

Sempre fui seu amigo e no que pude sempre te aconselhei , você me conhece e sabe que pago uma boiada para não entrar em bringas e conflitos . Mas pago dobrado para não sair quando estou dentro dos meus direitos...

Isso ja me causou muitos problemas na vida , espero que a sua atitude não seja mais um problema para mim e nem um problema para as companhias e entidades que te suportam.

Por isso como você mesmo disse , encerremos por aqui ... este equivoco,

e deixemos que as coisas não se tornem pessoais .

Conto desde ja com a sua compreenção...
e com o sucesso da proxima prova ...

Atenciosamnete

Arbitrate this your position! But ,you is the promoter of the event. I cannot do anything.

It would be noble of your part and of the Skate performance that you returned us the money of the registration of the tigth slalom that didn't happen for lack of time and that also recognized that you wandered in the classification of the board list.

I didn't go I who it drove the proofs of the event, didn't go me who it printed and it published this planilia.
Who did miss?
I still didn't offend anybody. I hope not to have to do that.
Should I be entitled of being furious, with mistakes before foreseen and done inform by me? Are we in a democracy!?

seems that you this taking the things in the game, it shows this when writing a punishment through forum and when ridiculing the situarion as if it was just a simple school mistake.

It was not a simple mistake, they were many. They put doesn't fit here I to explain and yes to wait to talk with you of man for front man for front.

I always went his friend and in what I was able to always advised you, you know me and You knows that I pay a herd for not entering in fights and conflicts. But I pay bent for not leaving when I am inside of my rights...

That already caused me many problems in the life, I hope his attitude is not one more problem for me and nor a problem for the companies and entities that support and sponsor you.

Therefore like you same said, let us contain for here... this I mistake,

and let us leave that the things don't become personal.

I hope at once with to you understanding
and with the success of the next proof...

Respectfully
Rogerio Nogueira
SAMMY

Sammy Nogueira
Sammy
Sammy

Post by Sammy Nogueira » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:44 am

MEGA RAMPA MOVIE
PRESENTS BY F.IM SKATEBOARDS CLUB