Thanks

July 30 - August 1

Moderator: Robert Thiele

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Thanks

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 am

Sandrine and I want to thank all the Czech crew for this huge slalom week end : congrats all!
It was really well organized, and it looks like it was one of the biggest race ever in Europe (with Gothenburg 2008)
Unfortunatly we could not race the Giant on all track long, but you manage to give us at least a run (!)

Congrats to all the winners!
Joe MacLaren was impressive, so powerfull! So bad he falls last day on the 1/2 final and can not have a chance to fight for the final in Hybrid
And congrats to Viking to keep at least one title in Europe :)
Congrats to all the girls also : it s so cool to see a real race in the Women category... it was a close fight between all

And thank all the racers for your kindness : we was really pleased to see you all again !

Petr Janousek

Post by Petr Janousek » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

I red all the contributions on the World Championships Forum carefully and I would like to say that -I´m proud because
- it came so many racers to the World Championships
- this racers had a good time there as well as the race watchers
- there was a high level of the race organization
- the slaloms were been created/build using different people from different countries in the time of race run – that was a great idea for all race participants
- the organizers deals well with the unfavorable weather during the giant slalom
- the publicity of the race was well managed – the race record was broadcast on the countrywide sport channel in the Czech television and there was also a lot of information about the race in the country wide radios. This was a great opportunity to advertise this sport
- the organizers came up with the idea of common web pages for the old a new World Championships
- Petr Pletánek was voted as a member of the fame hall. The fame hall idea is good
- I´m a Czech and I could have been there

I would like to say thank you to all the World Championships organizers, racers, watchers and donors. All these people contribute to my great feeling of this race. I hope the others (regardless of the country origin) have the same feeling.
Petr Janoušek
Czech Republic, Prague
http://www.sk8slalom.cz

Michel Dupont

Post by Michel Dupont » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 pm

A big thanks to Stefka and the Czech crew, riders, friends and photographers for a great weekend (not counting shoulder out of use). Congratulations to riders for their excellent performances and specially to Joe who was absolutely incredible at only 17!!!
We are sad we can't come to Policka this year to continue with the Czech hospitality, but it will be a pleasure to be back next year for more good racing.

Joyce Wheldrake

Top Level Slalom

Post by Joyce Wheldrake » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks for hosting the Worlds in HK. The team had everything planned out, gave two t shirts, had parties, bands, awards, beer prizes, music at the contest and more. I hope I can go back to Czech Republic for skateboarding another time.
Congratulations to all the winners and skaters who attended.

Franco Di Giorgio

photos hradec k.

Post by Franco Di Giorgio » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

thanks to 'organization these days Radec k
were beautiful,
Congratulations to the winners was really exciting to see them all running at the same place thanks again to all participants
I hope we can soon see franco and family
P.S. I enclose the link of my photos of the event and more

http://picasaweb.google.it/108134372486 ... decKralove#

Maria Carrasco
SK8KINGS - ISSA Vice President

Big Thanks from Sk8Kings

Post by Maria Carrasco » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Props to the Czech racing crew for organizing and running another awesome event! We really appreciate the efforts to attend to so many event details -- food, services, parties, awards, media coverage -- and friendly hospitality on top of that. Perfect hosts for the 2010 World Championships.

It was great to see all our international racing friends and the racing competition was top notch.

The trip to CZ for us from the USA (Carrasco, Kramer, McLaren - we all agreed) was epic!

Thanks again and Congratulations to all!

Josef Stefka

Post by Josef Stefka » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

I sent an official DVD to all participants Worlds 2010 in Hradec Králové.
Check your post box.
Good luck in 2011.

Gustavs Gailitis
Gustavs
Gustavs

Post by Gustavs Gailitis » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Received my DVD copy today - looks great, thank you and rest of the Czech crew for this great race ;)
If you want to upgrade your board,visit - http://www.coneracing.com/

http://fullbagskates.com/

http://www.slalomskaters.lv/ - Wheelbite Racing

Pelle Gustafsson
Pelle
Pelle

dvd

Post by Pelle Gustafsson » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:08 pm

i recived my to today! super Thanx!!! wonderfule helicopter wiew and good music,the camera man just love me!!!!! i think i love him to now LOL Thanx againe perfect movie

Robert Gaisek
Robo
Robo

Post by Robert Gaisek » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Me toooo!!!

Thanks for making this.....GREAT STUFF and a great memory to save.

Robo

Louis Selby

Thank you

Post by Louis Selby » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Thank you for the DVD, it arrived in the post today and I watched it straight away! Looks great, although there was a bit too much footage of a weird swedish skater that ruined some of the shots :P
But apart from that the DVD is great! Thanks for organising a good event, hope to see you all again this year.

Louis
Louis Selby

Pavel www.pavel-skates.com

Thiago Gardenal

Post by Thiago Gardenal » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

Thanksssss this trip and this contest to is dream for me. Happy and nice friends in Europe, I like so much this. Thanks for DVD, this is organizer the so great world cup. I need come back to CZ nice beers, friends and contest.

Thanks again,
Thiago
http://thiagoslalomskater.blogspot.com
http://www.pavel-skates.com

Guillaume Saint-Criq

Post by Guillaume Saint-Criq » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

got my DVD today! i can t stant watching it tonight!
Once again, a really impressive organisation! Bravo!
And... mmmm ... happy new year to everyone :D

Maria Carrasco

Post by Maria Carrasco » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

What a nice surprise to get this dvd in our mailbox! Really fun to watch and a great reminder of the epic time we had there last summer!

Thanks again to the CZ crew for the time and attention to making it all happen. You guys and girls Rock!

Michel Dupont

Post by Michel Dupont » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Got our DVD today. Thanks to CZ crew and Pablo Ballester, great souvenir from last summer. What a great world championship organization.